Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG :wave: :hug:

Molly, I found the homepage of salad fingers, and now I'm gonna watch them all. I still claim that the first one (spoons) is a scary version of Adam Clayton :lol:

105034eKmJ_w.jpg

good!! looking at this site that has all the pics of classic hollywood types all done up as new wave acts :D

rudy valentino as boy george is my fave

105302HmPL_w.jpg

Lol that's a bit freaky Molly! :|

SG, I just saved the new chapters of OOC to read later, I need to get caught up! But I loves the fic so far!

JezSnape said:
Hi SG :wave: :hug:

Molly, I found the homepage of salad fingers, and now I'm gonna watch them all. I still claim that the first one (spoons) is a scary version of Adam Clayton :lol:

i like the salad fingers ones
there are some, like the toasterboy ones, that are just too much and way wrong... dont care for those..

but salad fingers... there is something strangely pleasing about his voice...
:crazy:

chickadee said:

SG, I just saved the new chapters of OOC to read later, I need to get caught up! But I loves the fic so far!

heheh
the first one i posted, elvis as cure singer robert smith, is pretty awesome too :D

Ooh... :sad:
Salad Fingers just turned down a proposal... :(
:lmao:

Sorry, I just think this was hilarious. :lol: I haven't seen the others yet, but I agree Molly, I do like his voice... :crazy:

Hey girls. Just a quick hello :wave::heart::hug:

Not stopping as i'm determined to have an early night for once but i'm sure i will be on for quite a while tommorow when i get back from the pub. Kat's brother is playing with his band so we're going to watch them :) Drunken posts. Who me :shifty::lol:

Hope everyones had/having a good day. See you all tommorow.

Don't behave too much ;)

Jem
x

bonoishot said:
Hey girls. Just a quick hello :wave::heart::hug:

Not stopping as i'm determined to have an early night for once but i'm sure i will be on for quite a while tommorow when i get back from the pub. Kat's brother is playing with his band so we're going to watch them :) Drunken posts. Who me :shifty::lol:

HOpe everyones had/having a good day. Seey you all tommorow.

Don't behave too much ;)

Jem
x

hey jem!
bye jem!

and dont worry, i drunken posted a bit last night!

chickadee said:

Thanks :) You may want to go to WTE to read it; especially if you're interested in the love scenes. I can post the unedited versions there and I can't here.

:hug: Have fun Jem!

Last edited:
I always behave! ;)

SG, yeah I usually go over to that site to read all the unedited parts. ;) I'll probably do the same and post there once I start getting into love scenes in Up Close & Personal. It's a good idea! :)

Bye Jem! Just missed ya...

chickadee said:
I always behave! ;)

SG, yeah I usually go over to that site to read all the unedited parts. ;) I'll probably do the same and post there once I start getting into love scenes in Up Close & Personal. It's a good idea! :)

Bye Jem! Just missed ya...

It is and it's so much easier to have the chapters all kept together :yes:

Are there any love scenes I've missed in the last few chapters? I think I haven't read since about ch18? got em all saved though!

Jez :hug: I saw! :hyper: :wink:

It makes me very happy to know you like my story - for as long as I can remember I've written stuff like this in my head, and it's only been the past few years I've started writing down the ones that run along the lines of fan fiction. I know I've learned a lot about writing from the practice but even more from having people read and review what I've posted :heart:

But now I have to take off again - :wave: I'll be back tonight !

Back
Top Bottom