Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Are you happier now? :wink:

:hug: How are you and Sarah tonight?

I was so scared for him. :lol: But yeah, much better now.

And the final scene - I'd heard something was going to be up with that, but wasn't sure how it'd be played out (I went looking for Brass spoilers last week - sorry, i was so upset I couldn't stand it :reject: :lol: - and didn't find out anything about Brass, but read a tiny bit about that.

Sarah is shocked, though. She's a geek shipper. :wink: And she wants backstory, dammit! :madwife:

Me, I'm happy with the way they did it. It's not a show about romance. And maybe we'll learn more next season.

Ever since he passed her up for the promotion and she got in trouble for drinking and driving and the cop called him to come get her, I've figured this was gonna happen

Hi Molly, Thora :hug:

SG, The OC is on at 8 here, CSI at 9. If I'd had to pick between them, it would have been CSI, no question! We watched the first season of OC, it seemed witty and fast paced, then it got all stupid and melodramatic, and we stopped watching a few eps into the 2nd season...we just tuned in tonight because of what the ads promised. :lol: And we also have watched the Chrismukkah episodes. Chrismukkah :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Ever since he passed her up for the promotion and she got in trouble for drinking and driving and the cop called him to come get her, I've figured this was gonna happen

Yeah, there's been romantic tension since the beginning, pretty much, when he first called her to come and work with them. But I like how they do it on that show, very subtle. :up:

Sami, we're doing okay, thanks. How are you? :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Molly, Thora :hug:

SG, The OC is on at 8 here, CSI at 9. If I'd had to pick between them, it would have been CSI, no question! We watched the first season of OC, it seemed witty and fast paced, then it got all stupid and melodramatic, and we stopped watching a few eps into the 2nd season...we just tuned in tonight because of what the ads promised. :lol: And we also have watched the Chrismukkah episodes. Chrismukkah :drool:

Chrismukkah :love: :bow:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sami! :hug:
How are you? Are you done with exams/tests/other means of torture, yet?

I'm good. Gramps is good, grumpy, in a bit of pain....but getting better.

I'm alright, thanks. :) Nope, now semester exams start a week from today. :crack: But most of our grades are done (besides those) now we just have a week of review basically.
Then school ends the 31st. :sad: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom