Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
hi again jez btw :) :wave:

it's not that nice is it Weldy? I'm ok, might take paracetemol later!

No...the headache is unrelated....It's allergy season and sometimes I get these nasty sinus headaches :yuck:....but I think it might just been just a minor regular headache.

The main thing that irritates me is that sometimes my eyelashes stick to it sometimes...and that part of this weird boil is irritating my eye....like I stated yesterday.

chickadee said:
Hi Weldy! :hug: How are you?

Hi Drea, not sure if we've spoken properly before? :)

We haven't, though I did reply to a post you made here about your LJ username - I recognize it from a certain fic community :wink: (Which I'm just getting caught up on at the moment :lol: The fairy tale! :lmao: She's a bloody genius *G*)

Hi Kat :wave: I'm having a field trip in the u2slash archives here :shifty:

Weldy, I haven't figured the grumpies out yet :reject: I thought I'd take a closer look at that tomorrow...

my hay fever is bad every year, do you get it bad too Weldy? Silly summer. lol! lets hope we all get through it not too badly!

Argh I need a new mp3 player, mine is stupid. but I have no money!

JezSnape said:
Hi Kat :wave: I'm having a field trip in the u2slash archives here :shifty:

Weldy, I haven't figured the grumpies out yet :reject: I thought I'd take a closer look at that tomorrow...

That's ok...all you have to do is right-click-save...then upload into your own photobucket account.

GrumpyHug.gif
is the end results :D

Drea said:

We haven't, though I did reply to a post you made here about your LJ username - I recognize it from a certain fic community :wink: (Which I'm just getting caught up on at the moment :lol: The fairy tale! :lmao: She's a bloody genius *G*)

Oh she is indeed! I have a similarly cracked fic I might finish one day but I think people would cart me off to a padded cell ;)

I didn't see your reply sorry! What's your LJ username? :)

chickadee said:
my hay fever is bad every year, do you get it bad too Weldy? Silly summer. lol! lets hope we all get through it not too badly!

Argh I need a new mp3 player, mine is stupid. but I have no money!

No...my hayfever is never bad....My eyes water whenever I'm near pollen, I sneeze whenever I'm near dust and I get these sinus headaches for everything else....but they all come up every once in a while :shrug:....and I get all three of them on a really bad day....if I'm really lucky.

Trust me....I'm really thankfull that my hayfever isn't bad.

chickadee said:

Oh she is indeed! I have a similarly cracked fic I might finish one day but I think people would cart me off to a padded cell ;)

I didn't see your reply sorry! What's your LJ username? :)

It's longlac - I pretty much just lurk *g*

GrumpyHug.gif

Wow... It would be a lot easier if we could just type :grumpyhug: :lol:

The fairytale :lmao: It really made my day. Night, actually, but...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE as I will be editing these soon :wink:

My Nephew Jeffy :love: they hatched a bunch of chicks in his classroom :cute:

:camera:

and my Oldest nephew Jacob and his girlfriend Aftyn from his Prom
:camera:

Last edited:

I was just looking at the pictures thinking how much they look alike. It still surprises me sometimes :ohmy:

And Jakes girlfriend is ridiculously beautiful :yes: She's three years older than him, and they've been together for two years now.

They're quite the couple

Last edited:
Ok, I just have to ask, with so many good writers here :bow:

Does your characters ever do something you don't want them to? Or am I just way f*cked up in the head? :crazy:
'Cause I'm writing something now, and the people are just not doing what I planned them to do... :reject:

I don't write the stories, they write themselves Jez :lol:
If I try and force the characters to do something just because I planned it that way, but it doesn't happen naturally, it just falls apart

Back
Top Bottom