Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye SG! Mmm Edge... I felt bad for him, I have to say, he's too good for Holly! *shakes fist, etc*

Hi Wild :)

My team lost :sad:

But i don't regret going. It was an awesome experience going to a Champions League Final. Whilst the boys were drinking at a Irish pub i spent my time :drool: at the Irish accents...Irish fans:love:

They played U2 in the ground - Sunday Bloody Sunday which was a wierd choice but at least they played U2 :love:

And all i can say about the toilets in what is France's national Stadium :tsk: :shame:

Thank heavens for hand sanitizer :bow:

:ohmy:
Molly, you were right, toast boy was really weird! :huh:
I can't stop watching it, though... :reject: :lol:

Great that you had such a good time, Wild. :)

I like my phone. And I like the ten U2 tones I have on it too :lol:

I got a phone fairly recently, but I think I'll buy a cheap one when I go to America, I doubt mine will work there. or it'll be really expensive to call people!

chickadee said:
I got a phone fairly recently, but I think I'll buy a cheap one when I go to America, I doubt mine will work there. or it'll be really expensive to call people!

IS your new one not a triband?? It is pretty expensive to call from US..i was :yikes: when i saw my bill. There is cheap good value call cards you can buy once your there though :hug:

WildHoney said:
Jez you sound like me :lol:

Everyone know's it's my phone when they hear Vertigo :reject:

Molly , i'll put some up tomorrow.

I have Sometimes as my ring tone, and Walk on as my alarm tone :lol:

WildHoney said:

IS your new one not a triband?? It is pretty expensive to call from US..i was :yikes: when i saw my bill. There is cheap good value call cards you can buy once your there though :hug:

I don't think it is actually, cos I'm sure I got told how expensive it would be lol so there wasn't any point, I just thought I'll buy one when I'm out there. Hmm I'm so clueless about the US lmao.

WildHoney said:

US & Canada are awesome places to visit. You'll have an amazing time

Where abouts are you going??

I know, I am pretty excited but a bit nervous! I'm gonna be working in Salem for about 2 months which is scary itself lol and then I'm going to travel, probably to Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls and New York before coming home. I'm sure I'll be okay but I've never been further than Ireland so I'm worried lol! where have you been?

btw how on earth do people get free ringtones? i want a u2 one but they all cost too much...

Kat, I paid for all my tones :shrug: One tone cost about 10-15 kr, which is about a pound, if I remember correctly. I don't think that's too much :love:

Back
Top Bottom