Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not leaving just yet Molly! :) I'm going away for a few days starting tomorrow afternoon though. I'm going to go spend our long weekend with my parents.

oh i have those too
DSCN1676.jpg

DSCN1642.jpg

Okay, now the OC is over. Honestly, it was not as shocking as the previews were making it sound. As soon as the episode started I knew who was going to die. Frankly, I'm kinda glad that Marissa kicked the bucket. She was really annoying! :lol:

I have been enjoying this nice weather so much. :heart: It's a shame that the forecast for the weekend is for it to cool down, and possibly rain on Sunday & Monday. :( Oh well. I guess it's gotta rain at some point!

Well, I need to get some packing and other stuff done, so I'm going to take off for the night. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and I'll see you tomorrow! :hug:

Sorry I missed everyone tonight. :( I was knitting on a new project and didn't realize how late it was already. Sweet dreams everyone! :hug: :heart:

Thank you! its so nice to finally be able to PM. I swear I should so go to bed. But I just don't want to yet. :lol:

yes i like the pm
it is nice as sometimes i dont want
to bore the chat anymore than i already
do at times :p
so now i can just pm you about lord byron
and regency era ettiquette

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom