Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope...it's one of those shows that I HAVE to see at the very begining or else I'll get lost...I mean in terms of the storyline.

That's very true. It's definately not something you can just pick up. But if you ever get a chance to watch it from the beginning...:wink:
It's sooooo addictive :drool:

Molly Bloom said:

there is a strawberry ice cream i buy at the co op that is cochineal free :D
it is yummy!! and white coloured with just a hint of natural pink :D

Very nice. I'm going to have to start looking at the ingredients on my icecream :lol:
Although I usually buy cookies and cream.

ThoraSEB said:
Mucca - yeah, I saw it! I'm a Lost fanatic!! :D

I haven't watched the most recent episode yet but isn't the storyline just insane?!?!?! :hyper::hyper:

The episode about Hurley in the mental institute was totally mind boggling!! I would have never thought that he was a little crazy!

Mucca said:

Very nice. I'm going to have to start looking at the ingredients on my icecream :lol:
Although I usually buy cookies and cream.

yes, i am careful to keep my mouth shut to my sausage loving friends :p

The latest couple of episodes have definitely been crazy, especially the one where Michael goes on a shooting spree! :hyper:

I have no idea how the season is gonna end, but I'm sure it will be mind-blowing!

I'm a huge fan of J.J. Abrahams. :drool: :bow: His shows have all totally rocked, especially Alias and Lost.

ThoraSEB said:
The latest couple of episodes have definitely been crazy, especially the one where Michael goes on a shooting spree! :hyper:

I have no idea how the season is gonna end, but I'm sure it will be mind-blowing!

I'm a huge fan of J.J. Abrahams. :drool: :bow: His shows have all totally rocked, especially Alias and Lost.

Yeah!!!! I was so shocked!!! I'm kind of sad that Henry left, for some odd reason I started liking his character :lol:

When is the season finally?

Night Drea :hug:

sg
i just realised i caught the kitty sticking his tongue out at me

DSCN1691.jpg

:love:

yes, i think he was
he is so so lovely
:D next to harold he
is my fave cat!

does your cat just leave
his tongue out..like he has
forgotten it is there ?

Molly Bloom said:
yes, i think he was
he is so so lovely
:D next to harold he
is my fave cat!

does your cat just leave
his tongue out..like he has
forgotten it is there ?

she does, she'll be washing and then lift her head and look around as if distracted and then it'll just be poking out forgotten for a little bit :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

she does, she'll be washing and then lift her head and look around as if distracted and then it'll just be poking out forgotten for a little bit :laugh:

ahhh she :D

hahah i love it when they dog that

my dog chet always lets his tongue
hang out of the left side of his mouth
when he walks a lot :lmao:

VP...
awww
well i hope you are well and i hope we
can chitter more soon
xoxo

Back
Top Bottom