Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
mucca...
woo hoo
any big plans???

Sleep and more sleep :drool:
No big plans though. It's going to rain ALL weekend!! :|

I might go watch the Da Vinci Code if I can get a hold of my friend who I'm suppose to go with! :madwife:

SG - one of the bio teachers in my high school was infamous for three things:

1)The piranha in her fishtank (though none of them ever jumped out at people :wink: )

2)The bun her hair was always in - speculation ran as to just how long her hair actually was *g*

3)The fact that she kept a machete somewhere in the lab - or so the story went :lol: I don't know if she actually had one, but she always illustrated things like the fight or flight reaction by saying "If I came at you right now with a machete..."

She was pretty cool though (I had her all through high school) - she just had a somewhat warped sense of humour *snerk*

drea
she sounds great!!
i had a history teach that spent
one whole semester teaching us
about the whole kennedy conspiracy
he was really cool and smart

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's crazy! Orgo is supposed to be quite a bit of work! :ohmy:

How's it going for ya?

Yeah, it's pretty intense. I pretty much eat, breathe and dream about org....I have no life at the moment :huh:

Lecture is like 2.5 hours Mon-Thurs and then I have lab Mon, Wed, Thurs from 1-5 i have lab. Labs are pretty fun so they go by quickly.

It's not too bad cause I'm only taking the one class and most of my friends are back home so I really have distractions.

The class itself is pretty interesting. Like today I learned that the colour in strawberry icecream is from crushed bugs. :huh:

Hi Weldy :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: She sounds like an interesting teacher, Drea

She was :lol: Came to the grad party, was part of the group that was trying to keep them from closing my high school 5 years ago (they failed, alas). My last year of high school I helped her with an experiment - growing some tomato plants from seeds that had been on the space shuttle :)

i dont think all strawberry ice cream is made that way

i do know that a lot of red and pink lipsticks are made with crushed cochineal bugs

Molly Bloom said:
i dont think all strawberry ice cream is made that way

i do know that a lot of red and pink lipsticks are made with crushed cochineal bugs

That's the same bug in icecream and salami :drool::lol:

Back
Top Bottom