Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
You know what to do! :flirt:

and would this be it????:flirt:

bonorosary.jpg

:drool:

No dis, I think he'd be more like this

:shifty:

bonohandshothugegn6.jpg

:evil: isn't it nice that sweat makes your clothes cling to your body.....

:whistle: my work here is done, I'm off to bed!
:hug: bye everyone!

Bye GG2:drool: ummmm...yup:drool: that would do it:drool:

:hmm: Vp...I don't think thats a death glare...nooo I think thats a "I wanna rip your clothes off NOW!" glare:yes::up:

he's looking at me like I'm a puppy or something...he's looking at you like...:combust:

see..here he's like..awwwwwww little at the wee puppy:angry:

Bonoinboston.jpg
[/IMG]

with your pic he's like raaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
:drool: :drool: :drool: :evil::combust:
2743.gif

Dismantled said:
Bye GG2:drool: ummmm...yup:drool: that would do it:drool:

:hmm: Vp...I don't think thats a death glare...nooo I think thats a "I wanna rip your clothes off NOW!" glare:yes::up :

he's looking at me like I'm a puppy or something...he's looking at you like...:combust:

YOu think so?? :ohmy: My first thought when I saw it was "wow, he looks pissed at me! And John, too!" :yikes: :lmao:

But what it is, I think, is that we were talking, and he was listening intently. He's so awesome that way, making everyone feel like what they're saying is important to him. :heart:

I think that he's like "wow all these girls are hawt like woah!"

One day hopefully I'll get that same look when I'll finally get to meet him! :combust: :drool:

I was just on another forum...have you seen the pics of him going back to his car after having lunch with andrea corr:angry:

Dismantled said:
I was just on another forum...have you seen the pics of him going back to his car after having lunch with andrea corr:angry:

Hi Dis, VP, wanye:wave:
It is rainy and hot here today:rant:

Where is this thread at Dis, in Pleaba?

VintagePunk said:

No!!!! To me, it looks like he's thinking to himself "I wonder if the rumours of the groupie panties are true... ::drool: "

:combust: omg..I just drooled on myself:drool:

I totally think he's looking at you like that:yes: :evil::combust: I cannot believe you got to talk to him like that...I was just drooling:lmao: he is such a sweetie though:heart: he was so nice!

Thora you will get your chance:up::heart:

:shocked: Wait a minute....you took that picture of Bono VP!!:ohmy: When , where, details?!!??:hyper:

some wouldn't load:angry:

BonoAndreaJun075.jpg
[/IMG]
BonoAndreaJun073.jpg
[/IMG]
BonoAndreaJun076.jpg
[/IMG]
BonoAndreaJun074.jpg
[/IMG]

there were others of him fooling with his key thing:lmao: but I couldn't load them.

and I don't care about the IMG tags:angry::lmao:

Dismantled said:

:combust: omg..I just drooled on myself:drool :

I totally think he's looking at you like that:yes: :evil::combust: I cannot believe you got to talk to him like that...I was just drooling:lmao: he is such a sweetie though:heart: he was so nice!

Thora you will get your chance:up::heart:

It was just so chill and relaxed that night. I was *very* lucky it was a situation where he was able to take his time. :yes:

Hi Carmel :wave:

Carmelu2fan said:

Hi Dis, VP, wanye:wave:
It is rainy and hot here today:rant:

Where is this thread at Dis, in Pleaba?

Drea:hug:

I found it on the Bonoonline forum, never been there before:shifty: interesting place...they have a poll "which Bono would you want to sleep with?":ohmy: .....ALL of them HELLO!:drool::drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
:shocked: Wait a minute....you took that picture of Bono VP!!:ohmy: When , where, details?!!??:hyper:

That's me in the picture. :shifty: It was in Toronto in Sept., the night between the first and second show. I met Larry and Edge that day/night, too.

I have tons of pics, but I don't want to bore everyone. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom