Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
circa1992 said:

I'm doing pretty well....reading :shrug: How are you? :hug:

I'm good, thanks. :) I should be reading! I've only finished 1 of 4 summer reading books, and school starts in less than a month. :yikes: Plus I have a whole statistics assignment I haven't started yet. :uhoh:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea a WEEK with the parents? :uhoh: is that good or bad? :lol:

Ummm.. both? :lol: I gave Mom a week's visit over the summer as her Mother's Day present *g* She wants me to bring ROTK (theatre version) home with me - must remember to warn her and Megan about Shelob :wink: I'm bringing a couple other movies with me, and the Best of dvd, and a couple other U2 things.. plus a bunch of cds... and a bunch of crochet projects :giggle:

sami0201 said:

I'm good, thanks. :) I should be reading! I've only finished 1 of 4 summer reading books, and school starts in less than a month. :yikes: Plus I have a whole statistics assignment I haven't started yet. :uhoh:

:lol:

I've finished 2 out of 5 (0r 6, i dunno) books for school, but I haven't done any of the write-ups :yikes:

Right now I'm reading "Joy in the Morning" (for school), the sequel to "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn."

I haven't gone back yet to check... what did Wild think of her dancing/make out session with Sim Bono and then the Woo-hoo in the car with Colin? :flirt: :eek:

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't gone back yet to check... what did Wild think of her dancing/make out session with Sim Bono and then the Woo-hoo in the car with Colin? :flirt: :eek:

She loved it... and loved the idea of "two Irishmen fighting over me" :lol:

sami0201 said:
OMG Becks and SG! :lol: :yikes:

Were you fighting over me? :flirt: :wink:

:lol: Umm maybe sort of... he was looking through his backyard telescope in the middle of the day :shifty:
4.gif

all of a sudden I came storming over all pissed off :madwife:

^ :lol: I don't know Sami - I guess my sim saw him and just assumed he was up to no good :lmao:

If I had been paying closer attention and realized he was doing that - I could've seen who or what he was looking at in his thought bubble but I didn't realize until too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom