Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

:shifty:

*writing*

Weldy - Yep. I don't think I'll ever run out of ideas the way they keep popping into my head. I got the idea for the moob-off while riding home on the subway. It was all I could do to keep from cracking up right there :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
kafrun said:
:lol:

:shifty:

*writing*

Weldy - Yep. I don't think I'll ever run out of ideas the way they keep popping into my head. I got the idea for the moob-off while riding home on the subway. It was all I could do to keep from cracking up right there :eeklaugh:

:lmao: Like weirder things don't happen on the subway every day :wink:

:yawn: I went out to the living room and Watched Far and Away last night - stayed up until 4:30am and didn't nap today - it just hit me all at once

goodnight ladies :hug:

Last edited:
^ :drool: He's not so tough.. :tsk: I'll prove it. I don't mind taking him on :flirt:

Just as soon as I finish this next bubble game :crack:

I just got home, went out with a coworker :drunk:

I need to go to bed. I wanted to see SG's sims and I just went back and I see the new game is quite addicting:eek:

kafrun said:
:lol: Yep :crack: Between writing and caption-ing, I'm still wide awake :nerd:

Captions:drool: PGL:combust:

I have a feeling this is going to be good. What's this I hear about a moob-off:wink:

weldy:wave:

Carmel - I wish I had just got home :grumpy: I went out earlier, but was home by 10 :tsk:

The game :yikes: It's evil :no:

:lol: Yes, moob-off. I was just telling the girls that I got the idea for it while I was on the subway. It just popped into my head and I spent the rest of the ride trying not to laugh out loud :coocoo:

I wish I had stayed home. No amout of vodka can make those guys fun:crazy:

I will take your word for it about the game.

WildHoney said:
:love: Happy memories

013_13_0002.jpg

OMG, I love this pic:cute: You guys are having too much fun! I went all the way back from where I left off earlier today

:drunk:

Weldy - I still say it's evil. The way it sucks you in :no:

Carmel - You didn't have a good time out?

I just played a bit:drunk: I had better cut it out.

Are you still at it Weldy?

Kaf,Weldy, my co workers are sooooo:yawn: I wish they where fun like you all. They look at me crazy when I say U2 are the best band ever:shrug: Should I not talk about haw excited I am to see them again?

Carmel - I know how that can be. I have a totally crazy sense of humour(could ya tell :wink: ) So sometimes I find it hard to have fun with people if I have to water it down a bit when they don't get it :|

As for the U2 thing.. hahaha. We could probably turn ANYTHING into a U2-related conversation, people just won't understand :p That's why it's good to come here for the endless U2-chatter :drool:

OMG :hug: You totally get me. I think I may have went on a bit to much about Hawaii, and the concert and the fact that I want to meet/stalk Adam. And:shifty: Damn, my co workers must think I am a total cashew.

A total cashew :lmao: :cute: :hug:

Yep. I was pretty much doing the same tonight with my friend. We were walking down a street in a celeb-hotspot neighborhood. I was pointing out to him "And that's the restaurant that Bono and Edge like to eat at when they're here, and that's the bar that Bono was spotted at one night, and that's the hotel they stayed at :blahblah:"

Carmelu2fan said:
I just played a bit:drunk: I had better cut it out.

Are you still at it Weldy?

Kaf,Weldy, my co workers are sooooo:yawn: I wish they where fun like you all. They look at me crazy when I say U2 are the best band ever:shrug: Should I not talk about haw excited I am to see them again?

No...I only played a little bit of it.

You should talk about being :hyper: to see them again......and besides...my former coworkers got that I was into U2...and I didn't talk about them like you guys are :reject:

And don't worry, you are not the insane crazy type.....you are the fun U2 loving, :adam: :drool:ing kind of crazy :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom