Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
yeah - I only saw that once and didn't think much of it, but the Hobbit really is very entertaining - much different :lol:

and it's a musical! :up: :D

in fact Gandalf sings part of one of the songs from it in LOTR - fellowship "the road goes ever on and on..." :whistle:

In junior high school, we did an atrocious production of a musical version of The Hobbit. Not only was the script awful and, well, we were in junior high so the acting wasn't what you'd call superior, but at one point, one of the pieces of scenery fell and hit the piano player in the head!

Good Times. I love the theatre.

^ I hear ya, sister! :hi5: :drool:

Hearing the bass in RTSS was pretty special too... and I think I can finally start figuring out what Adam does in the choruses of In God's Country :D

Bass :drool:

And isn't the packaging incredibly sexy/classy... No plastic!!! :love:

I wonder what Gluey's been up to...

:hug:s for all!

:yes: The only plastic was the shrinkwrap around the box :)

That book and those prints are pretty cool too *g* I loved that bit from Adam talking about Streets - "sounds like someone's playing the bass with gloves on" :lol:

IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE :yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

Okay I have to grade the stupid things but........ I'm done.

:crack: my cat usually goes outside... but since everything's frozen over she used the box for the first time in ages..... god damn it STINKS :yuck:

:hyper: got a new game for my DS today.... I remember when Iw as a little kid I played super mario brothers on the super nintendo... they made a remake now ^^ it's pretty cool!

:drool: and you know who had his tight shiny black jeans on again.... god he looks good in them! :D and I congratulated him! hee!

Back
Top Bottom