Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well... they're suddenly on my forumz :ohmy:

when you open PLEBA, it says RSS behind the differet forums (FF, band meetings, PLEBAns, Archive)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Actually, infamous Mona is a wee bit "older" than us girls. Except Wild and a few others, methinka.

And I am so around. :angry
Kinda.
sorta
just not lately. :shifty

ttfn :kiss

And if y'all miss me so much, why have I no PMs? :sad

Except from Wild :drool:
(which I never replied to.....sorry!!!!...:reject )

:madwife:

so I should bitch you more often to get you back here?????

:angry: I WILL THEN!

:tsk: that Bri, such a hopeless case.... useless person... never around when ya need her...

:wink: well, what do you want me to PM you about?

:kiss:

:whistle: Will you marry me, Bill.....Please say you will....la la la, la la.......

Maybe I'll get to go to California for New Years Day :ohmy:

Prob not.....Mr GG is teasing me with Vegas in Jan......which is possible.....

I was just looking at the site where my cousin Joe and his wife Nicole have pics of their son Nathan and new daughter Taylor (the one who was born on Hallowe'en :)) - in the background of the Christmas pic of Nathan (wearing reindeer antlers :giggle: ) is the afghan I made for their wedding! :heart: :D

Hey girls (if anyone is still here)

I'm really sorry for just doing a fly by post, but I really don't feel like talking to day. So I'm gonna leave again before I drag the thread down. :(

Hope you're all good! :hug:

i guw\ess i'll be here for about an hour....look at other threads and return here to see if anyone's around.
I see I missed a bunch of you today :( :grumpy: :grumpy:

aslo looking at on-line knitting instructions.........
congrats on another Christmas gift finished drea :D

Hello :hug:

Anyone there????

*pokes thread*

I'm going through PGP withdrawals....since my bionic back is getting better, I've been getting busier with that thing called real life :madwife:.... Who invented that huh???

Back
Top Bottom