Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Ah, to eat normal food again :drool:

anyone wants dry cheerios I'm the one to ask :slant: :laugh:

SG - :hug: 5 1/2 months is indeed a long time but you do really forget it all as soon as the smurf arrives. No more trips to hospital, I hope?

Wild - how was your party?

Wild! :hug:

So you misbehaved at your company Christmas party? My company's holiday party is tomorrow night.

I plan to behave myself at mine. :angel:

Mostly. :wink:

Glad to hear, SG! :hug:

This will most likely be the last time I'm here with all of you around before I go, so in advance of any of you leaving, I'm going to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! :hug:

I'm not leaving just yet, but wanted to get that in before anyone goes. :)

Thora :hug: have a safe and WONDERFUL trip, hon :hug:

On that note, I have to go run some errands now while my stomach is somewhat settled and I have the energy

I hope to come back a little later :hug: bye gals, it was great to see you all! :heart:

:drool: Hawaii!!!

Take care SG.

Our work crew does happy hour every few weeks and cameras are not allowed!

jo, you never told me where in AZ you were for T-giving.

zu, I was in central AZ. My stepmother spends winters in Casa Grande. And I miss it; I miss the warm desert now that I'm back in the cold Midwest.

Thora: Hawaii! That is exciting! Are you going back there with your family again for Christmas?

See ya, zu!

Jo, sorry I didn't see the last part of your post there. Yes, I'm going with my family. It's just me & my parents this year, which will be kinda weird. 16 days alone with them?! :yikes: :lol:

I know it's going to be great. I'm ready to take a break - I'm so worn out and in need of a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom