Pleban Girls Party - It's all about the (bass)guitar! - Happy Paddy's Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamEra6OSCs034.jpg

AdamEra6OSCs0341.jpg

Ok Jem, thanks :up:

bonoishot said:
Fiona being woken up at 6.30am SUCKS> :grumpy::angry::madwife:

I feel for you. :yawn:

that would have been bad enough if i hadn't had the commute from hell yesterday...it took me 3 hours to get home in extremely hot & muggy weather....was totally exhausted/achy/dehydrated and needed my sleep! argh! i wanted to get in a few hours of study today but i don't think i'll be functional at all :crack:

lots of bananas and eggs perhaps? :ohmy: :lol:

it's such a bummer - i want to have FUN on paddy's day and i just feel like sleeping :slant:

Oh it was the Owl who says "twitterpated" in Bambi! :cute::heart:

Flower: [about two birds fluttering around] Well! What's the matter with them?
Thumper: Why are they acting that way?
Friend Owl: Why, don't you know? They're twitterpated.
Flower, Bambi, Thumper: Twitterpated?
Friend Owl: Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: You're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!
Thumper: Gosh, that's awful.

I'm all right, thanks Jem :hug:

Just finally got done sorting my Vertigo Era Adam pics so I'm uploading them to PB

I have a four hour drive tomorrow to take a friend to meet one of her sisters and then they'll drive out to Colorado for their other sisters funeral, then I am helping in the Saturday/ St Patty's day church service, and then I have a hot telephone date :happy:

So I won't be sleeping in tomorrow :p but that's all right

andberlin said:

that would have been bad enough if i hadn't had the commute from hell yesterday...it took me 3 hours to get home in extremely hot & muggy weather....was totally exhausted/achy/dehydrated and needed my sleep! argh! i wanted to get in a few hours of study today but i don't think i'll be functional at all :crack:

lots of bananas and eggs perhaps? :ohmy: :lol:

it's such a bummer - i want to have FUN on paddy's day and i just feel like sleeping :slant:

Theres lots have time to have fun tonight. Go have a nap. That sounds like the commute from hell. :yikes:

andberlin said:
yeah...hope it all goes well SG...

Thanks

I'm always up for a drive, I'm the all American girl that way :wink: I wish Tammy didn't have to go at all, of course, but I'm glad that things are finally going through for the family, it's been a long, difficult situation

Gav and I talk about this a lot - I have to drive because of living in such a rural area but I LOVE to drive, I love road trips, I will go out and just go for a ride to relax, clear my head, brainstorm for a story etc...

I don't road trip just to road trip, but roadtripping to a concert :up: Haven't done one of those in too long - the last time was going to see Elevation in Niagara Falls this past August with Mel and Karen.. that was fun :D

haha! i wish i could road trip to a concert drea! i'm too close to all the damn concert venues!

yeah...i grew up in the country SG so i know what you mean...i miss the empty roads where you can just drive and drive - it's super relaxing and i often end up having the best d&m's with whoever i'm driving with! being in the city gives me cabin fever :crack:

I love driving too, with some good music... :up: Would love to do a concert road trip! Except the thought of driving in Sydney freaks me out. :yikes:

:hug: SG, hope everything goes okay... :(

Adam pics... :drool: Thank you :D

:ohmy: you don't want to road trip from melbourne to sydney! i did it over 3 days coming home in january and it was still a killer!! australian tours aren't really desined for road trips unfortunately :(

more adam please SG :wink:

andberlin said:
:ohmy: you don't want to road trip from melbourne to sydney! i did it over 3 days coming home in january and it was still a killer!! australian tours aren't really desined for road trips unfortunately :(

I used to drive from Canberra to Castlemaine and back every six months or so, when I was living in Canberra... that took me 2 days, but mostly because I was new to my licence and I couldn't have driven for 8 hours without stopping. :crazy: The first trip I did, my dad actually flew to Canberra to keep me company on the drive down! It was a stinking horrible hot couple of days, too... no air con in the car... :crack:

And now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to drive from Syd to Melb after a concert and in time to get to another one! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom