Pleban Girls Party - It's all about the (bass)guitar! - Happy Paddy's Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well red nose day is the day that that sketch was made :D it's a day when all kinds of celebrities make funny sketches or so... You should ask Wild or Jem what it really is... :reject:

Empty schools are creepy :yikes: at least they always make me think of dreadful B-movies and independant horror films :lol:

:reject: sorry, I doubt that's what you wanted to read :yikes: :hug:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks. Had Chinese for dinner :drool: and now I am just working on plans for tomorrow and stuff.

:lol: It's not what I wanted to read! :p That's ok though, I'm not scared.

What Chinese food did you have? :drool: I'm thinking of ordering some myself tonight coz I don't want to cook dinner, as I don't want to step outside my room much this weekend... for some very good reasons. :shifty:

Do the good reasons include a boy? :flirt:

I had a chinese vegetable medly/delight dish and white rice, my mom had the seseme chicken and fried rice. :drool: I may be trying to be good and eat healthy but at least I can still sniff my mom's food :drool: :lol:

It doesn't involve a boy, unfortunately. :p

However, it involves my roomate having her boyfriend up here for the weekend. Let's just say I hear a lot of banging as they don't shut their door and it's really uncomfortable for me to keep hearing that all day and night... If I go out of my room, I'll see it as her room is right across the hall from mine. :tsk:

Yep, them AGAIN, GG. He got here at 4am last night - I woke up coz he kept ringing the doorbell - and has been going at it since. :crack:

She's also 6 months pregnant, my roomie.

Babydoll said:
It doesn't involve a boy, unfortunately. :p

However, it involves my roomate having her boyfriend up here for the weekend. Let's just say I hear a lot of banging as they don't shut their door and it's really uncomfortable for me to keep hearing that all day and night... If I go out of my room, I'll see it as her room is right across the hall from mine. :tsk:

:yikes: :yikes: Well, it does sorta involve a boy :yuck:

Dude, you seriously need to find a way to make them as uncomfortable with it as you are. Get a freaking video camera and threaten to put it on youtube :p

or better yet a pay-per-view site so you make some money off the deal

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: :yikes: Well, it does sorta involve a boy :yuck:

Dude, you seriously need to find a way to make them as uncomfortable with it as you are. Get a freaking video camera and threaten to put it on youtube :p

or better yet a pay-per-view site so you make some money off the deal
:lmao: you're brilliant SG!

:love: ALIIIIIIIIII

:flirt: how you doin?

Galeongirl said:

remember the Comic relief sketch from 1999?
:bono: This, this is going to charity! :yes: Comic relief, ever heard of them?
:larry: You Bollocks! Do Adam and Edge know about this? I thought we were saving up to buy.. em... andorra or something!
:bono: larry be cool, be cool! 's a good cause,... 's a good cause!

I wanna see... :sad: I never heard of this... *searches You Tube*

Or give them direction - yell out that you can tell when she's faking it - she's not a good actress - she's much more believable when he's not there :p

Sad_Girl said:
Or give them direction - yell out that you can tell when she's faking it - she's not a good actress - she's much more believable when he's not there :p

:lol: Brilliant ideas!! I don't talk much to her, she's been very uncommunicative and pissy since she's become pregnant. Hormones kicking in....

Babydoll said:
Tell me about it, SG... Roomates have driven me insane almost all my college years! Thank God I'm done this year. :dance:

I've been so lucky with the people I've shared houses with... and I got a room to myself at uni (although sharing a bathroom with 12 other students was a bit icky). My current housemate and her bf are very considerate :wink:

Back
Top Bottom