Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess you're gone. It's time for me to go to bed. I'm trying to get more sleep these days, so am doing my best to go to bed by 11pm.

Goodnight all! :hug:

Had to give my sis lift... and do Numb :D

Anyway, I guess there's no one here anymore, so I'll just go sulk somewhere else...

By the way, SG, if you read this, the clip of Adam dancing... :lmao:

Hey gg2....SG started the Sim's ...it was so funny and crazy:lmao: I am sure you can join:wink:

omg..I am watching saved by the bell:huh:

Dismantled said:
Hey gg2....SG started the Sim's ...it was so funny and crazy:lmao: I am sure you can join:wink:

omg..I am watching saved by the bell:huh:

ok. that's OLD! :lol:
it was aired her etoo by nickelodeon for the past years.. but they stopped it...

I realised when I read on the internet about it, that I"ve actually SEEN the episode when they're trying to get U2 tickets... but I didn't realise that at the time I was watching it (U2 who?:scratch: )

ARGH I was so stupid and unknowing :banghead:

Good thing this place converted me :wink: you an' all yer dirty minds! :drool:

btw, hi Dis :hug:

btw..hi back GG2:wink: :hug:

I think I remember the U2 episode:hmm:

Ugh..I don't think I'm going swimming today:| my arms are sore:angry:

oh I went to karate last night... >< my teacher was in an annoying mood... he wanted us to do WAY too many push ups for this heat... my shoulders ached so bad and my arms aswell.... :sad:

swimming would be very cooling tho.... nice.. cold... water... :drool:

:wink: don't go swimming, just go floating on the cold water.....

the U2 ep was that they were in line, and the band were doing autographs or so, but the others were buying stuff... screech(the last one in line) went to the others to tell them.. and they got mad at him or so :hmm:

oh wait, I have the script bookmarked XD

http://www.michaelvox.com/u2/savedbythe.html

well...my fellow lap swimmers might get mad at me for just floating around in the lap lanes:lmao:

karate:drool: ....give your teacher a karate chop next time:angry:

Dismantled said:
well...my fellow lap swimmers might get mad at me for just floating around in the lap lanes:lmao:

karate:drool: ....give your teacher a karate chop next time:angry:

:yikes: believe me, if you see my teacher, you wouldn't want to do that eitehr!

hint... he's a six feet tall muscle wall!

sometimes, just for fun, he lets us punch all we want in his stomach... he's not feeling anything!

he's been world champion karate in 2001 :D

Galeongirl said:

:yikes: believe me, if you see my teacher, you wouldn't want to do that eitehr!

hint... he's a six feet tall muscle wall!

sometimes, just for fun, he lets us punch all we want in his stomach... he's not feeling anything!

he's been world champion karate in 2001 :D

:yikes:

he lets you punch him just for fun:ohmy: :ohmy:

can he break stuff with his head?:drool:

Dismantled said:

:yikes:

he lets you punch him just for fun:ohmy: :ohmy:

can he break stuff with his head?:drool:

yes... but Ic an do that too :wink: it's not about strenght, it's about technique!
they had some plastic plank thingy wich could be broken in half, if you did it the right way..... I broke the thing and they couldn't put it together after me and few others broke it several times.. the thing was just completely broken :giggle:

:hmm: mabe I can find a pic of me teacher!

wow...thats pretty impressive:ohmy: ..except I couldn't see the last thingy there.

sorry my computer had a malfunction:angry:

Hey Targon:wave:

I know I should say Hi Jem aswell... but somehow her nickname is so much more :drool: worthy to say....

Hi BonoIsHot :wink:

:hug: hi jem, you know I'm just kidding :wink:

I'm going to school now, for the LAST time this summer! ack hafta start september 3 again..

sigh... these books are WAY too heavy!
I've around 14 kilograms of books to carry!

Looks like I'm the second "Gg" to be in summer school this summer.

It ends in 2 weeks, and then regular school starts back up on August 28. I really don't get much of a break.

:wave:

Just in to say that we had a bad storm last night, and we lost internet connection. :scream: For some reason the internet is perfectly fine on the laptop, but on the computer in the basement it doesn't work. :huh: I'm scared to restart the modem or something because I don't want to mess up the laptop connection too!!! We're gonna see if anyone can come fix it later.

:hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom