Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Bri hi su

i had an hour a the library, but it just took me almost all of it to catch up

:applaud: congrats on meeting Edge & Bono , ruff:drool:

she's at the show tonight again? or tomorrow.
I have to print out tthe schedual so as to figure what night might be moere fun to got to the NetcAFE WHEN i AHVE THE MONEY.

btw.... THE BLINDFOLD PUC:drool: :drool: :drool:
and the cat crawls:drool: :drool: :drool:

thanks for posting

won't get to see the pleba pics till rtomorrow

Ah yes! A caption! You are too good to me!

Were ya going totally mad with this system lastnite?

I really missed everyone lastnite! :sad:

It was so utterly frustrating&then to read those horrible remarks about Bono! What is wrong with these people that they are BLIND to the great person he actually is? :(

They are missing out is all i can say! More Bono for us then!!!!!

YAY! :hyper: :applaud:

Hi Dazzled :wink: Sorry to say that i'm off to bed soon as it's 2.45 A.M here in Scotland! Tired!

I'm workin on it Susan :hug:

Jus give me a few mins. :)

To tide ya over...
ElectricalBono.gif

ruffian said:
His bodyguard said "no time for pictures" but then Bono (who was totally taking his time) came out and said, "I want a picture with my anthropologist friend."

Can you believe it?????????????????????????????

That is so friggin cool, WOW what a cool bono story!!!!! I have a degree in anthropology also!!! Bono said anthropology:drool: I am so excited:hyper: :hyper: :drool:

Let's see what I can come up with......:hmm:
flyshades.jpg

It's pulsating. An endless beat. It's dark and warm..and you are slick with the heat. The lights are flashing...people are moving around you. You don't dance much...stick to the sidelines...watch the people around you dance to the music. You lean againt the wall....close your eyes. Suddenly you feel a hand slide past your hip, to rest against the wall...and you feel a presence oh so close....warm breath against your cheek. A voice, deep, and gruff, with an irish lilt..whispers"...Ello Sweetheart". You slowly open your eyes. See a man, all leather and confidence...he's smirking while standing over you....you realize suddenly that his hand is on your hip again. And he's watching you...his blue eyes bright and intense. He shifts closer....his thumb softly circling the exposed skin on your hip. You meet his eys...try to hold his gaze....but he breaks it first....to boldly look you over, drink you in. He looks you in the eye again. 'Dance with me...' and his eyes are insistent...his hand sneaking to your waist. I'm no good you say. He doesn't listen...leans in close...his lips touch your ear..."I bet your delicious" and he backs up and smirks again...daring you with his eyes to resist. He takes your hand...lifts it to his lips...and holds your gaze as he presses his lips to your wrist. And then he pulls you foreward...surprising you. You stumble into him..and he catches you against his chest...holds you in his arms...smiles. And you're out in the dance floor now...but you two dance to your own beat. It's in his head...and you sometimes here him hum. He's pressing you against him..his hand gently pressing the into small of your back..wandering in soft circles. You're so close tohim..can smell him...and you want so bad to take a taste of his neck. You close your eyes...try to stay calm. Until you feel his hand begin to wander beneath the hem of your shirt...onto your bare back...ever so slowly traveling up..and then down. You go to look at him...and as you try to speak he brings his lips close to yours...before nipping your lower lip..and then capturing your mouth with his own. And the kiss is hot and deep...hard and hungry... You arch your back..press youself against him...as he places soft kisses across your jaw. Brings his lips to your ear again...'I want to taste you'...a soft whipser....and he licks just below your ear. And his on hand is slowly sliding up your thigh...going higher...and he growls now...nips your shoulder. "Dance with me...' and he's rocking against you....

Sorry ladies..I kinda lost my train of thought...:shifty:

Last edited:
Hi Dis! :wink: Isn't it great news about ruff? I know! i was thinking that about how she mentioned her degree to Bono! Can ya picture it? She got his hand on her waist eh? WOO!!

Unfortunately, you're all on as i'm off to bed soon! I've been saying that for a while now, but it's just that i'm waiting for a pic&caption from Bri&i wouldn't want to go before seeing it, since she's making the effort for me the honey she is!

susanp6 said:
Hi Dis! :wink: Isn't it great news about ruff? I know! i was thinking that about how she mentioned her degree to Bono! Can ya picture it? She got his hand on her waist eh? WOO!!

Unfortunately, you're all on as i'm off to bed soon! I've been saying that for a while now, but it's just that i'm waiting for a pic&caption from Bri&i wouldn't want to go before seeing it, since she's making the effort for me the honey she is!

:hug:
Anythin for you, pal 'o' mine! :hug:

Bono's hand on waist..:faint::drool:

Oh goodee Bri - i was gettin tired then! (You know i mean that in a good way!)

Nothing wrong with that at all! In fact, that was starting to sound awfully like the fly by nite story..........ya know the part about his hand going further up your leg!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: YES!

Couldn't get THAT story out of my head today! Is that good?

*stumbles in*

I need my blue crack!! :crazy:
My god it's been a loooong day at school....

I heard Ruff met Bono and Edge!!!! :applaud: Did she give any details??

Hi Mucca! Ain't it fantastic about ruff? Woo-hoo!

Before long it'll be all of us in here!

Ya know a few other things i've been thinking: has Bono been watching us or what? crawling around, being blindfold, on his back&giving us all an eyeful! Although my one complaint is:

TOP OFF! TOP OFF! Come on B! Stop covering it up! We wanna see! Mind you it did look that way eventually!

I really do need to go and it's a bummer about the time difference! Nite all!

YES!!! I'm so happy for her!!! Hand around waist....:drool:

Hey be thankful that you have pics of B shirtless, there is almost NO pictures of Edge topless! The guy really needs to let lose!! He's in great shape :drool:

Good night Susan!
Sweet Bonogasmic Dreams!:hug:

Teehee Mucca!

Yes naughty and Bonogasmic is more like it!

Thanx again for the caption Bri! Nite!

P.s - have you read THAT story Mucca? It's so corrupting for girls of your age!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd love it to be you in the story eh, Bri? I know i would!!

:ohmy:

Funny thing happened at band class today.
Our percussionist had a part where he was suppose to play the cymbals and crescendo. He got too loud too fast so my band teacher was like "You climaxed too fast"

The rest of the class bursted out laughing...and the first thing that popped into my head were you dirty Plebans :wink:

Who knew even band class could become so dirty...:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom