Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weldy - What on earh are you talking about? :huh: I merely made a daft jokey comment!

Oh my god ruff! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

WOWEE - You actually did it!!!!!!

Hi Bri&VP :wave: You catch me just as i'm off to bed but i might be on longer at the weekend! :wink:

Hi U2Girl - just noticed you were there, sory!

Bri - just thought i'd say before i leave in short while that yer fav dirty story was hot!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :shocked:

That is something else eh? And what about ruff???!!! :ohmy:

I'm so glad I came in here. It's like a goddamn war zone in the tour discussion forum. I can't take all the negativity anymore. It's either about Bono not flailing about on stage or he held back with his voice, his voice being bad, the setlists, etc. etc... :sad:

susanp6 said:
Hi U2Girl - just noticed you were there, sory!

Bri - just thought i'd say before i leave in short while that yer fav dirty story was hot!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :shocked:

That is something else eh? And what about ruff???!!! :ohmy:

Oh it's quite alright! :hug: to everyone by the way. :)

I can't believe Ruff met them...goddamn! I cannot wait to see them! AHHHHHHH....

'course i was joking weldy! Wild's always going on about going off to be with her husband! Maybe some stuff doesn't travel on the net eh? Oh well let's just have some Bono fun again, what do you say? :yes: :wink:

That is soooooooo amazing about ruff! can't wait to hear ALL the details now!!!!!!!!

Any 'fly' pix to send me off to bed Bri? :giggle: :giggle:

I know what ya mean about those negative eejits over there, U2Girl!!! It's infuriating!

Honestly, i was having a look before returning here&i was like: :sad: :censored: :rolleyes: :down: :tsk:

What is with al these so-called U2 fans slagging them&saying Bono's a wanker who totally thinks he's jesus!!!!!!! :mad:

Don't go to see them&let other desperate fans go!

I wonder why i bother reading it! :shrug:

Did Bri what? Is it rude or secret? Sorry if so!

It's great to talk briefly Bri, but i REALLY should go soon, but like i said earlier i should be on MORE at the weekend!!!

Well, i finally read THE story!!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

You love the blindfold pic don't you???????????

susanp6 said:
Did Bri what? Is it rude or secret? Sorry if so!

It's great to talk briefly Bri, but i REALLY should go soon, but like i said earlier i should be on MORE at the weekend!!!

Well, i finally read THE story!!!!!!!!!! :combust:

You love the blindfold pic don't you???????????

:hug:
I've missed you sweetie. :)

And this weekend we will catch up for sure. *determined*

Fly by night.....:drool: :combust: :drool:
That story is...guh...

The blindfold pic..is lovely :evil: :drool:

Last edited:
Can ya even wait til we get all of the in-depth info from her when she's back home? Didn't notice bit did she say if she got pix?

She is soooooooo rite about Bono taking his time!

Hey, i bet Bono takes his time with EVERYTHING! :sexywink: :yes:

Any sexy Bono pic ya can post for me before bed? She said reminding Bri! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Can ya even wait til we get all of the in-depth info from her when she's back home? Didn't notice bit did she say if she got pix?

She is soooooooo rite about Bono taking his time!

Hey, i bet Bono takes his time with EVERYTHING! :sexywink: :yes:

Any sexy Bono pic ya can post for me before bed? She said reminding Bri! :wink:

I don't think she got pics...but I think others did! :up:

*scurries off to photobucket*
Maybe even a caption :hmm:

Oh i really hope she has a pic of herself with them!

Must see! :drool:

I need to read THAT story again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom