Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoofU2_Mazur_4707093_400.jpg
[/IMG]

LOVE IT!:drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Me too

Bono all over the place.... :drool:

Have you seen the merchandise photos?

Tried to download to photobucket but it won't do it :eyebrow:

I'm definatly getting the t-shirt on the bottom right.... Bono with his legs spread:drool: :drool:

I have seen the pics...but I think I MISSED THAT ONE:drool: :drool: :drool:

I like the one with the big V and a target on the back....:drool:

I dont' think I can take 2 more months of waiting:hyper: :help:

WildHoney said:
Wild passes out... Major

BONOGASMS....BONOGASMS....BONOGASMS....BONOGASMS....

NO kidding.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

I want to go to bed and not wake up until May 28th:drool:

I don't know? She vanished again....:ohmy:

Do you mean me? no I haven't, where can you do that?

Hello! I sent that mail!

I'm totally GAGGING to see em now, aren't you?

I sooooooooooo hope i am about to have Bono crawl over to me&suck my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Hello! I sent that mail!

I'm totally GAGGING to see em now, aren't you?

I sooooooooooo hope i am about to have Bono crawl over to me&suck my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :ohmy: :drool:

I heard rumours that they may get that first wemley gig next year... If it happens we'll get ttickets and camp out all night so we cn get down the front.....

OH THAT'S JUST SHOCKING Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :lmao:

How long will ya be up for Wild? I've been a good girl the past nite&gettin to bed early, so i think i need to keep that up for the next few days as boring chores&the like have to be done so i may be off in under an hour or less!

Ya got work? crap eh?!

Hi Weldy! Exciting times eh? I'm drooling over the pics as ya can imagine!!!! :drool: :yes:

susanp6 said:
OH THAT'S JUST SHOCKING Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :lmao:

How long will ya be up for Wild? I've been a good girl the past nite&gettin to bed early, so i think i need to keep that up for the next few days as boring chores&the like have to be done so i may be off in under an hour or less!

Ya got work? crap eh?!

Hi Weldy! Exciting times eh? I'm drooling over the pics as ya can imagine!!!! :drool: :yes:

*gets up from fanting spell*

Oh hey susan...yea I agree...I bet the pics would be even better tonight.

Just think...more Bono...more HD...more Bonorgasms.

Yes, i know a naked Irishman!!!!!!!!!!

That's a pic i haven't seen before and that is a definite Bonogasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was also going to say i think i fried my brain on here the other nite as when i had not long left the comp, i started to get what was similar to my migraines!!!!!! :madspit: :mad: :(

It did disappear quicker than normal but that's probably 'cos i should be leaving comp for breaks more, so if i disappear for a while you all know why! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom