Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Wild! :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) Dreams.
flyposing.jpg

Oh you naughty, naughty Wild you!!!!!!!!

Wet, wet, wet!!!! That blindfold pic MAJORLY does bad things to me!!

Nite then if you're off! Yes, maybe a longer chat tom!

Got a hold of any of your Clarence pix? :wink:

Bono goes camping? You're kidding! Yes, but have you read Drawers&Maze????

Hi VP! :wave:

Do you approve of the blinfolded Bono? :huh:

I was trying to find where you posted the link to part 2 of fly by nite! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP! :hyper:
:hug: How did things go?
Was the luck of theirish with you?

Bri...:hug: this page was the first thing that's made me laugh all day. Luck of the Irish? Unless the Irish are really bad at stats, that would be a no. :lol: I did okay...not happy, though. *sigh* Now I have to work my ass off on my paper to get a good mark.

VintagePunk said:

Bri...:hug: this page was the first thing that's made me laugh all day. Luck of the Irish? Unless the Irish are really bad at stats, that would be a no. :lol: I did okay...not happy, though. *sigh* Now I have to work my ass off on my paper to get a good mark.

:giggle:
Aww :hug:
At least you're smiling. :hug:
I'm sure you did alright. Have some faith in yourself.

I was thinkin of you today, cause in my math class, we were introduced to our prof for next year when we take...of course....stats. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:
Aww :hug:
At least you're smiling. :hug:
I'm sure you did alright. Have some faith in yourself.

I was thinkin of you today, cause in my math class, we were introduced to our prof for next year when we take...of course....stats. :|

*gasp* Poor thing!!! :hug: I'll be here for ya...:lol:

Hey Bri - I can't see that story anywhere! i mean the one by ydw!

The latest Drawers is good though!

And thanx for giving me the link to part 2!!!!!!!! YES! :hyper: :combust:

I'm not mathmatically minded AT ALL...but I think what screwed me up is that the first stats class I took wasn't on campus, it was via Distance Education...like correspondence. In total, I've taken hmmmm....4 stats classes now (honours psych is very stats and research intensive), and because of not taking that first one on campus, I've always felt behind by a class. Each time I start a new class, the concepts from the previous one become more clear. A little too late, tho'.

Got my copy of Rolling Stone in the mail today. Sarah's copy actually, the subscription's in her name. Anyway....there's the most freakin' gorgeous Bono pic EVER in it...he's all snuggled up to Bruce. *sigh*

Bono goes camping...
http://wildthoughtsescape.bravepages.com/stories/B/bono_goes_camping.htm

VP
So sad..no, it's not irish. He's Indian...or of some middle eastern desecent I guess. I'm not sure.
Actually, my calculus teacher this year has an accent, nice one in fact...not irish..he's from Croatia.

Awww. :hug:
I'm alright at math, I seem to do well enough. So huuzah. But it's crazy...Such a pain. And I love making stupid mistakes....
eg. 2^3 obviosuly equals 6........:no:
or 3 cubed = 9.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom