Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not working either huh.....:huh:

well at least you'll still have a surprise when you see the show right?:eeklaugh:

aghh..the server is slow on me again....:mad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea..but at least I'll know what to expect in terms of song selections (from here and U2tours.com) and the stage design

Don't worry...it's slow on me too...it got sooo bad that I had at least one "Website not loading" types

Me too! :(

I have no idea where the torrent site is, it should be posted up with the torrent files although I have no idea how it works and I couldn't get it to work either.

Was adding WOWY the only thing that changed in the setlist for todays concert?

Me too!! God she's so lucky to have met Bono and Edge!! She's so lucky to have gotten a picture with Bono!! God he is so sweet!:drool:

Cool.
I think Sunday Bloody Sunday was played in the first show

Mucca said:
Me too!! God she's so lucky to have met Bono and Edge!! She's so lucky to have gotten a picture with Bono!! God he is so sweet!:drool:

Cool.
I think Sunday Bloody Sunday was played in the first show

Whatever on Sunday Bloody Sunday...I just want to see that pic of Ruff and Bono...it seems so cool that he wanted to take a pic of him and her together.

I know!!
I was kind of amused when I heard he was still putting on his shoes in the car..lol
The man loves comfort!

:yes:

He's got quite the knack at dealing with people!

Awesome public speaker!
His kodak moment speech at the RRHoF was great! Oi...still can't stop watching it :drool:
Strange I didn't notice Edge stomping all that much in the performances :confused:

lol "Zen-like master" :laugh:
zen.jpg

He's such a cutie :cute:

:whistles: hellooo ou there...?

hookay, since it's just me and the USA east-coast tumbleweeds [betcha didn't know we had tumbleweed here in the East}, i'll go see if i can catch any of the songs with this computer, and go drool at the pleaba concert pic, IF I can get in there> :D

I'll be at the library around 7 PM or so. See ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom