Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: so what's this 'innuendo' we're talking about.... and where is it inserted in?

:whistle: I wouldn't mind Bono inserting his innuendo in me!

Hey Jem! Good to see you :hug:

I saw your gossip about Andy... I hope he can stay in touch with his kid(s?).
Should I worry that he's coming here, though? :wink:

:flirt: hi Jem!

:lol: My dinner at 3pm: two buns with hot dogs, one with mackerel.... :lmao: healthy? no! and at work during my break I'll eat a microwave cheeseburger or so!

Alisaura said:
Hey Jem! Good to see you :hug :

I saw your gossip about Andy... I hope he can stay in touch with his kid(s?).
Should I worry that he's coming here, though? :wink:

Possibly. :wink: Hes coming over with the new girlfriend. They've only been together less than a year. :ohmy: If i see him again i'll find out what bit of australia hes going to, find out which of you aussies are safe. :giggle:

Yeah i feel sorry for the kids. Maybe Lisa won't let him see the kids as hes going to be leaving soon anyway?

Hi girls. :kiss: Am catching up.

Craig bought me a CK perfume set, with loads of mini bottles in it when he was away and he bought a 1 litre of Jack Daniels. :drool:

Theres 2 other things he got. I think hes getting one of them engraved. :ohmy::shifty:

:hyper:

Oh and he got me some flowers on the way back from the airport. :cute: Theres a sunflower in this bunch,i love sunflowers.

When i started in this thread most people called me BIH apart from VP and Russty. :cute::heart::lol:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
Possibly. :wink: Hes coming over with the new girlfriend. They've only been together less than a year. :ohmy: If i see him again i'll find out what bit of australia hes going to, find out which of you aussies are safe. :giggle:
:uhoh:

That's a heck of a committment for someone you've been with for less than a year... :ohmy:

Yeah i feel sorry for the kids. Maybe Lisa won't let him see the kids as hes going to be leaving soon anyway?
I would have hoped she would let him see them, for that very reason? :scratch:

Have a good day at work, Drea! :wave:

How are you, anyway, Jem? :hug:

Alisaura said:

:uhoh:

That's a heck of a committment for someone you've been with for less than a year... :ohmy:

I would have hoped she would let him see them, for that very reason? :scratch :

I know, i bet his mothers not happy with him over it. He wanted to go to Australia when i was with him. I seriously don't think things will work out, the stress of moving so far with out a support network after being together about 11 months. :ohmy: Still is his life. :wink: I can't believe hes going to leave his little girls, they're only 7 and 8.

I don't know why. My Dad will probably have the other side of the story about why hes not seeing them. My Dad's wife is Andys ex wifes sister. :lmao: Which makes Andys ex wife my step aunty and his kids my step cousins. :lol:

Alisaura said:

How are you, anyway, Jem? :hug :

Im ok. Happy craigs back. I missed him loads. Last night he wouldn't let go of me, he kept hugging me. :cute:

How are you?

bonoishot said:
I don't know why. My Dad will probably have the other side of the story about why hes not seeing them. My Dad's wife is Andys ex wifes sister. :lmao : Which makes Andys ex wife my step aunty and his kids my step cousins. : lol:
Wait... :scratch: ... :confused:... :lol:
It reminds me of that scene from Space Balls...

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's uncle's cousin's former room-mate!
Lone Star:.... So, what does that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing!

:giggle: I love that film. :nerd:

I can't understand why Andy wouldn't want to see them, but then people do lots of things I can't understand... :shrug:

Im ok. Happy craigs back. I missed him loads. Last night he wouldn't let go of me, he kept hugging me. :cute :

How are you?
Aawww! :cute: You two sound really happy :heart:

I'm pretty good. Sleeping patterns have been a bit weird, was up till 5am last night and felt fine after four hours sleep. Starting to feel tired now though ... maybe I should go to bed soon. :yawn:

Alisaura said:

Wait... :scratch : ... :confused :... :lol :
It reminds me of that scene from Space Balls...

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's uncle's cousin's former room-mate!
Lone Star:.... So, what does that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing!

:giggle : I love that film. :nerd :

I can't understand why Andy wouldn't want to see them, but then people do lots of things I can't understand... :shrug :

:lol: Ive never seen that film. My family are complicated though.

If it makes it easier to understand. My dad is married to Lisa's sister which makes Lisa ( Andys ex wife ) my step auntie as her sister is my stepmother. God it confuses me sometimes. :lmao:

Alisaura said:

Aawww! :cute : You two sound really happy :heart :

I'm pretty good. Sleeping patterns have been a bit weird, was up till 5am last night and felt fine after four hours sleep. Starting to feel tired now though ... maybe I should go to bed soon. :yawn:

Yeah we are. Hes such a sweetie, he brings me a cup of tea and toast in bed in the mornings. :cute: He meets some of my family next weekend, grandparents and aunty. :ohmy:

4 hours sleep. :ohmy: I know how bad weird sleep patterns are. :hug:

Igot lost reading last chapter of diaries.

bonoishot said:
:lol: Ive never seen that film. My family are complicated though.

If it makes it easier to understand. My dad is married to Lisa's sister which makes Lisa ( Andys ex wife ) my step auntie as her sister is my stepmother. God it confuses me sometimes. :lmao:
It's a funny film, if you like sci-fi spoofs... It's one of Mel Brooks'.

:scratch: Maybe if I read that in the morning, I'll be able to figure it out. :giggle:

Yeah we are. Hes such a sweetie, he brings me a cup of tea and toast in bed in the mornings. : cute: He meets some of my family next weekend, grandparents and aunty. : ohmy:

4 hours sleep. :ohmy: I know how bad weird sleep patterns are. :hug:
[/B]
Aww! I'm glad you're happy :hug:

Go eat something! Bread, bikkies.. ice cream? :D

ETA: Oh, you are. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom