Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:lol: he'd have to be able to breathe through his ears and have a TV on his forehead, too though :sexywink:
:lmao:

YDW, hope work goes smoothly for you... :hug:

Wild, good luck for the interview :hug:

Hey Jo and SG :wave: :hug:

yeah, my family Dr is supposed to make an appointment with the OB/gyn because we don't have one here in town. They said 5-7 business days, so I called after day 8 and they said they hadn't heard back from the Ob/gyn office and that they would try calling again. this was last Thursday :huh:

Can't complain :happy:

Really don't want to be at work today :| ... One up-side of pregnancy - no periods for 9 months ...

Hope that Ob/gyn pulls his/her finger out... figuratively speaking :D

Alisaura said:
Can't complain :happy:

Really don't want to be at work today :| ... One up-side of pregnancy - no periods for 9 months ...

Hope that Ob/gyn pulls his/her finger out... figuratively speaking :D

:giggle: thanks, me too

The office has several OB/gyn's - I did request one in particular, but at this point I don't care who I see - as long as I still have time to switch if I don't like them

I hear tell there is a REALLY cute male doctor at this particular office - if the dr I requested is too busy, maybe he'd be willing to fit me in to his schedule :flirt: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I hear tell there is a REALLY cute male doctor at this particular office - if the dr I requested is too busy, maybe he'd be willing to fit me in to his schedule :flirt: :lol:
O rly? :wink:

There is some debate amongst my friends about whether or not it's a good thing to have a really attractive person fiddling about down there... :huh:

Did we lose Jo?

Alisaura said:

O rly? :wink:

There is some debate amongst my friends about whether or not it's a good thing to have a really attractive person fiddling about down there... :huh:

Did we lose Jo?

Yeah, my friend is in the category that says no way is he a good option - personally, I'd much rather have him to look at than some perky 20-something blonde girl :madwife: I just know she'd bring out the worst in me :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, my friend is in the category that says no way is he a good option - personally, I'd much rather have him to look at than some perky 20-something blonde girl :madwife: I just know she'd bring out the worst in me :lol:
This is a good point :lol:
I'd probably prefer a cute guy to some creepy older one :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
What do you think of the name Holt for a baby boy?
Hrm... It's not something I would choose myself, but maybe that's because it makes me think of a former Prime Minister of Australia, Harold Holt... :huh:
He went swimming off the coast of Victoria one day, and was never seen again... I have seen a public swimming pool named after him... :lol:

Sorry :reject:

I do like Oliver, if that's any comfort!

Can't do Oliver because that is the last name of Gavin's ex-girlfriend - the mother of his first son (and therefore his son's last name as well)

besides; since studying Irish history recently for a couple possible stories, I realize I can't do Oliver because Oliver Cromwell was a murderous, tyranous bastard who probably killed a great many of my ancestors :yikes:
it would be like naming a child 'Adolph' or 'Osama'

Last edited:
I like the idea of Holt as a middle name :yes:

Both good points about Oliver - I'd forgotten what you'd said about his son's surname. :der:
There's a statue of Oliver Cromwell outside the Houses of Parliament in London ... He didn't sound like a very nice person at all. :no:

May I say, you have a very cool surname :up:
I don't suppose you'd want to call the baby Romulus :giggle:

Alisaura said:

May I say, you have a very cool surname :up:
I don't suppose you'd want to call the baby Romulus :giggle:

My favorite boys name is actually Remy - I really really love it - but I just can't do that to a poor child, put those names together :lol:

he would sound like scooby-doo named him :lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
My favorite boys name is actually Remy - I really really love it - but I just can't do that to a poor child, put those names together :lol:

he would sound like scooby-doo named him :lmao:
:lol: That is unfortunate... but good on you for being a considerate parent!
Others aren't so thoughtful... was it a couple in New Zealand that named their kid "4real"? Or tried to... I read somewhere that the govt. wouldn't let them because you can't have numbers in your name... :coocoo:

nah bathhurst is boring ! although i enjoy watching the crashes. im eating chocolate brownie slice instead of being on my treadmill..

first day back after a week off and i remember what a bunch of Tools , morons and narcissists i work with :huh:

I think you need and deserve the chocolate brownie then!! :yes:

I love Bathurst for the crashes......it made me laugh so hard with Ford taking out the podium!

Is there much fuss in Oz about being out of the World Cup now?

:lol: The funny thing is that the media seem to be having the hard time dealing with it, not us mere mortal citizens!!!
:scratch: Fiji aren't in it anymore....they lost their game too...

Right I must go play wifey and feed the caveman... :D

:wave:

WildHoney said:
See it all goes quiet when GG leaves :|

Now we know who the post whore is :tsk:

:drool:

:lmao: oh right, I'm so the postwhore of this place, that must explain why you are the no 2 poster and I'm the no... 46! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom