Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah you go in and ask for a massive hard drive :drool: however many gig you want , and if you can do it or have the computer savvy friend put it in , you take the case off, plug it in and configure it and then you can put stuff on it , and the good thing is then you can run 2 hard drives and not need to transfer old stuff to it ..

Hey Cin! :wave: Hehehe, con goodness...

I think I'll ask one of the housemates to plug things in... I like the idea of two hard drives :D
And there's a Dick Smith conveniently close by, on Spaghetti Junction (or as I like to call it, the six-way intersection of DOOM)...

Alisaura said:
Hey Cin! :wave: Hehehe, con goodness...

I think I'll ask one of the housemates to plug things in... I like the idea of two hard drives :D
And there's a Dick Smith conveniently close by, on Spaghetti Junction (or as I like to call it, the six-way intersection of DOOM)...

make sure you wear your trench coat of doom down there then you will need the protection :lol:

cinnaminson said:
welll, I don't think you'd like these cons but I lurve them. They're kinda dark rosey pink and have a double tongue:tongue: when you turn one down it has kitties:cute:

the wrestlers weren't huge like I thought theyd be but were buffed to the max:combust:

i'm sure they look :combust: on you cin !

mmmmmm bufffed

Back
Top Bottom