Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww shucks :eek: :giggle: Ive been keeping busy with work and dreaming of warm weather,lol. How have you been doing? :)

Good! I'm taking the rest of the semester off from school. I should probably start packing. I'm going home tomorrow.:uhoh:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww I hope everything is ok with you and your mom :hug:

Dial up should be banned :madspit: I say this as I keep putting the caller on hold :giggle:

:lol: When we first got the Internet we had dial-up for a couple months. Then we got it through our cable company, and that's how it is now. At school though, I have my laptop so I get their service...well until tomorrow.:wink: (well I'll have my laptop, but I'll have to pick up my cable service) Everything is great with my mom! She'll be here at about 10 tomorrow morning, because she has to sign some papers, so I can officially leave.

BonosBaby12 said:
Ok I guess I should go even though I really don't want to :cry:

Britt I better be seeing you on here again VERY soon! Miss talking to you :hug: :hug: :hug: *clings tightly with not wanting to let go*

:faint: *clings back tighter*:hug: See you later Shannon!!

U2isthebest said:

:lol: When we first got the Internet we had dial-up for a couple months. Then we got it through our cable company, and that's how it is now. At school though, I have my laptop so I get their service...well until tomorrow.:wink: (well I'll have my laptop, but I'll have to pick up my cable service) Everything is great with my mom! She'll be here at about 10 tomorrow morning, because she has to sign some papers, so I can officially leave.

We started with dial up and STILL have dial up! :lol: My mom was talking about maybe looking into high speed though. We could get it for $19.95 for 6 months but after that it would become about $60 a month. Rather costly but it would be nice not to have to dial up....lol.

Im happy that your mom is doing so great :hug: Hope you enjoy your semester off from school :hug:

Hi/bye JC :hug: :wave:

BonosBaby12 said:

We started with dial up and STILL have dial up! :lol: My mom was talking about maybe looking into high speed though. We could get it for $19.95 for 6 months but after that it would become about $60 a month. Rather costly but it would be nice not to have to dial up....lol.

Im happy that your mom is doing so great :hug: You looking forward to having some time off from school?

Oh and I have given up on the caller :giggle:

That is expensive:ohmy: Ours is about $50 for cable and Internet together. I am looking forward to some time off. I'm going to work, but Ill be glad to have some time off from school after 14 years. I've always been so obsessed with it, and I'm sick of it.:huh:

I'm fine. My younger son is home with a virus and temperature. We're on day 3 going on day 4 :crazy: we are both getting cabin fever.

I just saw that you are leaving for home tomorrow, does that mean your not going to be around here anymore? :(

JCOSTER said:
I'm fine? My younger son is home with a virus and temperature. We're on day 3 going on day 4 :crazy: we are both getting cabin fever.

I just saw that you are leaving for home tomorrow, does that mean your not going to be around here anymore? :(

No, of course not!! I have the Internet at home, and my laptop, and the desktop, so I have plenty of choices:wink: I hope your son feels better soon!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom