Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's really probably a good thing Adam and I weren't born around the same time and place - we might have been too much alike :reject:

:hmm: or the perfect pair :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
It's really probably a good thing Adam and I weren't born around the same time and place - we might have been too much alike :reject:

:hmm: or the perfect pair :wink:

psych study *lightbulb*

People tend to be attracted to people who are similar to themselves.

:wink:

Years ago my mom had breast tumors that had to be removed then they gave her implants so she would be her normal size. Well about 20 years later they had to remove the implants, cuz they had leaked and made her really ill. They also removed what little breast tissue she had left and she is now completely flat. A few weeks after her surgery I was taking her out to do some shopping and she was getting dressed. We hadn't really talked about how she was feeling yet. She asked me to come in and help her get her shirt on, cuz she couldn't really lift her arms up well yet. I went in and got a bra for her and started to help her put it on. She started laughing and said "Come on can't I finally go out without one of those things?!" We started laughing cuz it was one of those moments you either have to laugh or your gonna cry over all of it.

Fade to a few years later my brother was getting married and she bought a really nice dress. She decided she needed boobs for the occasion. :lol: So we went to Nordstroms to buy some nice false ones you slip into your bra. I was supposedly going along for moral support. Yeah right she made me try on fake boobs too! :lmao: We laughed so hard my mom about wet her pants. She ended up buying a few sets. A few months later when my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and lost her hair the girls in my family did a fashion show with fake boobs and wigs. My aunt said we should take the show on the road. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Years ago my mom had breast tumors that had to be removed then they gave her implants so she would be her normal size. Well about 20 years later they had to remove the implants, cuz they had leaked and made her really ill. They also removed what little breast tissue she had left and she is now completely flat. A few weeks after her surgery I was taking her out to do some shopping and she was getting dressed. We hadn't really talked about how she was feeling yet. She asked me to come in and help her get her shirt on, cuz she couldn't really lift her arms up well yet. I went in and got a bra for her and started to help her put it on. She started laughing and said "Come on can't I finally go out without one of those things?!" We started laughing cuz it was one of those moments you either have to laugh or your gonna cry over all of it.

Fade to a few years later my brother was getting married and she bought a really nice dress. She decided she needed boobs for the occasion. :lol: So we went to Nordstroms to buy some nice false ones you slip into your bra. I was supposedly going along for moral support. Yeah right she made me try on fake boobs too! :lmao: We laughed so hard my mom about wet her pants. She ended up buying a few sets. A few months later when my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and lost her hair the girls in my family did a fashion show with fake boobs and wigs. My aunt said we should take the show on the road. :lol:

Russty! :lol: :hug: I love you and your mom :wink:

Life's so funny, in the little highlights that come out of such hard times :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

thats my ideal, too, but I live with my parents at the moment :lol: and Jeffy gets here Really early in the morning, before I'm out of bed :lmao:

The first year we were married, Mark used to get so mad at me because the moment the door closed behind us at home, I stripped out of my clothes. It was really hot that summer and I was going through a nudist phase :lmao:

He's more of a right time sort of guy - a naked woman walking around the house made it hard to concentrate on other things - and he was always nervous I'd be in the bathroom or bedroom and come walking out naked when he had a visitor there :laugh:

Yeah nudity and parents don't mix. :wink: And Mark needs to loosen up a bit. :giggle: I walk around naked in the house when I can get away with it. hehe But Bobby isn't always too happy about it either, cuz it is rather distracting. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Yeah nudity and parents don't mix. :wink: And Mark needs to loosen up a bit. :giggle: I walk around naked in the house when I can get away with it. hehe But Bobby isn't always too happy about it either, cuz it is rather distracting. :lol:

:lol: Men! they're never happy, are they? :wink:

SG you're listening to Anna Nalick! :love:

It figures, Rob Thomas is coming here in a few weeks and Anna isn't opening anymore. :madspit: But it's Jewel. :love: I'm trying to get a friend to go!

Thanks guys :hug: My mom and aunt are definetly two strong ladies who have been thru a ton in their lives. But always seeem to find the humor and good things in it all. I think they got it from my grandmother. My grandmother has been married three times. Her first two husbands died. I asked her when I was a teenager if she felt bad about her life and what had happened. She said no that she was lucky...what other ladies got to have three amazing men to love in their lifetime? I thought that was a wonderful way to look at it. She teared up a bit and said that even after all those years she still loved her first husband and my grandpa. :love:

Sami I have been watching Greys and its getting so good!!! McVet! :drool:

sami - I hope you get to go to the concert! Rob Thomas is amazing! :love: Anna Nalick was incredible, but it would be cool to see Jewel. :up:

I'm going to go and find something for dinner and watch the rest of the hockey game. I'll be back later. :hug:

Russty- I know! :drool:

But now McDreamy thinks that she slept with McVet! But she didn't, right?? She only changed!! :banghead: And McDreamy was so upset! Hopefully it's a good sign for him to hook up with Meredith again. And I love how he went home and told Addison to get in the shower now. :lol:

You know this is the reason Adam wanted to be a rock star :wink:

sparky17.jpg

Sami - Yes, I was listening to her - (my music is playing randomly, so it's hard to say what will come up) - I had to download that song awhile back you guys were talking about it so much :wink:

sami0201 said:
Russty- I know! :drool:

But now McDreamy thinks that she slept with McVet! But she didn't, right?? She only changed!! :banghead: And McDreamy was so upset! Hopefully it's a good sign for him to hook up with Meredith again. And I love how he went home and told Addison to get in the shower now. :lol:

I know! In the previews for next week she says "You can't call me a whore!" I was like damn he better not even dare call her that! I will have to smack him around! And McVet is an old crush of mine so I don't mind if she hooks up with his hawt booty. :giggle: And damn the Derek/Addison hawt sex in the shower was sooooo good! :drool: And I sort of have a crush on McHeart patient as well. Denny is dreamy. :love: hehe

Sad_Girl said:
You know this is the reason Adam wanted to be a rock star :wink:

sparky17.jpg

Sami - Yes, I was listening to her - (my music is playing randomly, so it's hard to say what will come up) - I had to download that song awhile back you guys were talking about it so much :wink:

When is that picture from? :heart: Is that outside of the old studio?

See ya later Thora :wave: :hug: Have a good dinner.

Russty Cat said:

I know! In the previews for next week she says "You can't call me a whore!" I was like damn he better not even dare call her that! I will have to smack him around! And McVet is an old crush of mine so I don't mind if she hooks up with his hawt booty. :giggle: And damn the Derek/Addison hawt sex in the shower was sooooo good! :drool: And I sort of have a crush on McHeart patient as well. Denny is dreamy. :love: hehe

Oh I know!! :madwife: If he really cares about her in that way, he shouldn't have dumped her to go back to Addison. :angry: He should leave Addison then, because as far as I'm concerned Meredith is allowed to do whatever she wants! She's not his anymore.
And I know, Derek naked at the beginning in bed too. :combust:

McVet is hawt :drool:

And yes, Denny! :cute: :love:

Russty Cat said:

When is that picture from? :heart: Is that outside of the old studio?

See ya later Thora :wave: :hug: Have a good dinner.

I'm not sure - I think it was outside the old studio but time wise :shrug: I don't keep track of pics the way I should :reject:

Sami I missed the first part of them in bed. :( I didn't hit record till like 2 minutes into the show. DAmn it! Naked McDreamy! :drool:

Well girls I must go. I cooked a 22 lb turkey today that we had in the freezer and even though its still stinkin hot the kids are demanding food. :lol: I'll see ya later gators. :wave: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom