Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

And SG you better get to see Bono! :hyper: :heart: :love:

I guess I should have been more clear - the only way I'll get anywhere close to Bono this Thursday is if My hubby (Who is like two buildings away from where Bono is going to speak, at the Homeland Security conference) meets him and talks him into driving a couple hundred miles north to see me :sigh:

But Hi :hug: It's good to see you , anyway :lol:

sami0201 said:

Why don't you just go in your pj's? :lol:

(a)I don't go in my pjs in public - sharing hotel rooms and the crochet retreat aren't public, my apt building is :lol:

(b)The laundry room is right across from the super's apt.

(c)There are a couple cute guys I've seen around the building, and though these are clean and cover all of me, I'm not going to risk running into them in a lavenderish pj top and bottom sans bra ;)

(d)See the end of point (c) - a woman my size should NOT be running around in public without a bra unless she's in a bathing suit or nursing :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I guess I should have been more clear - the only way I'll get anywhere close to Bono this Thursday is if My hubby (Who is like two buildings away from where Bono is going to speak, at the Homeland Security conference) meets him and talks him into driving a couple hundred miles north to see me :sigh:

But Hi :hug: It's good to see you , anyway :lol:

Damn that blows! But thats just the way life is sometimes. :( I still wish you could have seen him though. :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Thats not that bad Drea - I have a washing machine and dryer in my bathroom - but I still have an incredibly difficult time motivating myself to do a load of laundry :reject:

:giggle: And I thought having a laundry room in the same building - as opposed to having to drag stuff to a laundromat - was going to make me better at it :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Damn that blows! But thats just the way life is sometimes. :( I still wish you could have seen him though. :hug: :heart:

If I'd never met him at all before, I'd be more upset. I mean, I'm still :sad: bummed over it, but I don't know... it's just not as life-changing to me at this moment. And I have the feeling I'll have other opportunities :hug:

Besides, none of my close girlfriends from here will be there. :sigh:

(Now, if Adam or Larry were in the state, that would be a different story :wink: )

I'm totally with ya on that Drea! :lol: We have the bra police at our house that don't allow me to leave without one. A gal with a size 38 D is just not pretty without a bra in public. :eek: :lol: Damn its nice to write 38 D, since I use to be a 42 DD and had a bra permanently attached to me. :lmao:

Drea said:

:giggle: And I thought having a laundry room in the same building - as opposed to having to drag stuff to a laundromat - was going to make me better at it :wink:

:lol: yeah, that was what I thought about having it handy in the bathroom rather than in the basement. It helps a little - but I could always tell myself walking up and down the stairs was exercise, at least :lol: :reject:

Russty Cat said:
I'm totally with ya on that Drea! :lol: We have the bra police at our house that don't allow me to leave without one. A gal with a size 38 D is just not pretty without a bra in public. :eek: :lol: Damn its nice to write 38 D, since I use to be a 42 DD and had a bra permanently attached to me. :lmao:

:ohmy: this clone thing is freaking me out! :lmao:

I just went down to a 36 D instead of 38 D (Yeah for losing a couple of inches - I have no idea how I did it - I'm so not good at this dieting thing )

and I sleep in a bra :lol: I can't stand not to wear one. having my breasts sagging down to the waist of my pants has always been one of my greatest fears

I hate bras, but as a 42G (or a 44F, depending on which bra store I believe), I can't go out in public without one :lol: Once I'm home though and I'm alone - that sucker's off faster than a prom dress :wink:

Hello again everyone! :hug:

I can't stand wearing a bra. :lol: As soon as I'm home for the night, and if I have no plans to go out or do anything, it comes off and I get into my PJ's. :reject: It's not even 6pm my time, and I'm already comfy and dressed for bed, since I'm planning on staying in tonight. :)

Sad_Girl said:

If I'd never met him at all before, I'd be more upset. I mean, I'm still :sad: bummed over it, but I don't know... it's just not as life-changing to me at this moment. And I have the feeling I'll have other opportunities :hug:

Besides, none of my close girlfriends from here will be there. :sigh:

(Now, if Adam or Larry were in the state, that would be a different story :wink: )

I'm sure there will be other opprotunities. I totally believe in fate/karma/destiny what have you when it comes to meeting people you admire. It happens at the right time.

Years ago I was in the middle of Mexico on a missions trip and literally bumped into a lady. I said excuse me and looked up and it happened to be a gal name Caroline who is a huge idol of mine. She was a long time missionary and relief worker all over the world. She has wrote books about her life and her son who was an abused boy she adopted from Mexico. I couldn't believe that at that moment here I was face to face with her. I told her how she had inspired me in my life and that I appreciated all she had done. We had a great conversation and she reminded me to always have faith and to drink tons of water. :lol: She was incredibly sweet and got up to speak to our group later and mentioned how she had meet a young woman earlier in the day who reminded her alot of herself when she was young and it was people like her that inspired her to keep on doing what she was doing. She said to always know that I was loved and prayed for. Everyone in my group went crazy. It was definetly a karma moment. :heart: :love:

Sad_Girl said:

it's so unbelievably uncomfortable for me to NOT be in one. I switch to sports bras for bedtime - save the underwire for during the day

:lol:

Thora I'm the same way! I'm so jealous of my aunt though- 32 A/B and she doesn't even have to wear one out in public depending on her shirt. :laugh: :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: this clone thing is freaking me out! :lmao:

I just went down to a 36 D instead of 38 D (Yeah for losing a couple of inches - I have no idea how I did it - I'm so not good at this dieting thing )

and I sleep in a bra :lol: I can't stand not to wear one. having my breasts sagging down to the waist of my pants has always been one of my greatest fears

:lol: We are to creepy! :lmao:

Congrats on loosing some! That is a nice thing especially when your not trying.

I don't like bras, they drive me crazy. I don't wear one around the house if I don't have too. And I never sleep in one. Most nights I don't sleep with anything on. :reject: :lol:

I'm pretty tiny. I might be able to get away without wearing one, but I would feel so awkward being bra-less in public. :lol: It's just when I'm at home that I feel comfortable not wearing one.

:D I definetly think we will all get our chance some day. Its the small things that keep me going. I'm hoping beyond all hope that this Pearl Jam tour I can meet Mike McCready. Of course I know if it ever happens I'll probably just not be able to speak and he'll think I'm a total nut. But at least I could mime what I want to say and my poor friends could translate for me. :giggle:

I was at the pool a lot in the past few weeks while my famliy was down, so obviously I was in a bathing suit (bikini). My grandma told me that one of her friends asked her if I had implants because they were so "perfect"!! :lmao: :yikes: My grandma's like "they're perfect because she's 16!! implants? are you nuts?!" :lol:

Russty Cat said:
:D I definetly think we will all get our chance some day. Its the small things that keep me going. I'm hoping beyond all hope that this Pearl Jam tour I can meet Mike McCready. Of course I know if it ever happens I'll probably just not be able to speak and he'll think I'm a total nut. But at least I could mime what I want to say and my poor friends could translate for me. :giggle:

:hug:

By the way, have you been watching Grey's Anatomy? :shifty:

Russty Cat said:

Most nights I don't sleep with anything on. :reject: :lol:

thats my ideal, too, but I live with my parents at the moment :lol: and Jeffy gets here Really early in the morning, before I'm out of bed :lmao:

The first year we were married, Mark used to get so mad at me because the moment the door closed behind us at home, I stripped out of my clothes. It was really hot that summer and I was going through a nudist phase :lmao:

He's more of a right time sort of guy - a naked woman walking around the house made it hard to concentrate on other things - and he was always nervous I'd be in the bathroom or bedroom and come walking out naked when he had a visitor there :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom