Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:lol: Bri

That song reminds me of...stuff. :shifty: :silent: The summer that song was popular was amazing. :heart: You know how there are some songs that just become like your soundtrack? Like when you hear that song you think of a certain time? :lol:

And just what sort of "activities" were you doing? :ohmy:

:silent:

:lmao:

I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life

Back in the summer of '69

:happy:

:shameonme: :lmao:

I didn't even see the picture before! :lmao: What did you have to type in to find that?? :lol:

Do you know what song is also fun that reminds me of the same stuff? Ignition by R. Kelly. :laugh:

I got it

Picture001.jpg

its me :D

People coming... :shifty: :drool:

Hi VP, and everyone else.

I think I'm pretty much here to stay for a few hours now, my dad went to bed. And Elevation still isn't up. :madwife:

Btw, I bought this Popmart concert on VHS today :hyper: Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. It was up for like three dollars, with three other movies :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

My monthly friend is here today, and that makes me angry. I always feel like crap when it's here. :madwife:

These past two days have been brutal. :sad: Normally, Tylenol will do it for me, but not now. And I don't have anything stronger. :sad: I've barely gotten off the couch today. :|

VintagePunk said:

These past two days have been brutal. :sad: Normally, Tylenol will do it for me, but not now. And I don't have anything stronger. :sad: I've barely gotten off the couch today. :|

My monthly "friend" usually completely wipes me out. I tend to be out of commission for at least one day a month. I'm feeling pretty crappy, but not totally out of it yet, thankfully. I'm hopped up on Tylenols though, and hopefully that will carry me thru the most painful hours. :mad:

See you later sami! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

My monthly "friend" usually completely wipes me out. I tend to be out of commission for at least one day a month. I'm feeling pretty crappy, but not totally out of it yet, thankfully. I'm hopped up on Tylenols though, and hopefully that will carry me thru the most painful hours. :mad:

Awwww. :hug: Yeah, I have the one day thing too. I dunno why it's worse this month. Maybe because I'm stressed already.[/whine]

Oh, man... :combust:

The more I watch the vid to Electrical Storm, the more it hits me how amazing it is that it's actually Larry Mullen Junior rolling around in that bathtub... :drool:

Sorry, totally random, I know :reject: I have the attention span of a three year old today... :lol:

VintagePunk said:

And all I want to do is snuggle up with him and sleep. :scream:

I swear, my hormones have gone insane, or something. :angry: :madwife:

VP:hug:

my friend just left town:madwife::madspit: glad to see her go:madspit:

Think I'm going to try to have a nap before dinner. You may all resume your regularly scheduled programming for the next few hours, without my bitching and whining. :wink:

I don't know how you girls can stand listening to me these days, I can't even stand listening to myself. :reject:

See you all later. :hug: :love:

Thora :yes: it is!

It's actually one of my favourites, and not because of it's complete :combust: but I like the nice, cinematic feeling of it. And I love that it's in black and white... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom