Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Damn Sami! That is a great picture! :drool: Edge is so hawt! Damn Bonos big old bum for getting in the way. :wink: :lol:

:lol:

DSC01865.jpg

:wink:

sami0201 said:

oi :yikes:

were you a bad girl today? :shame: :wink:

hope everything's ok :hug:

OK, all is well. She wanted to talk about highschool placement because we are trying to figure out all my classes :| She wants to put in in advanced algebra :| I'm not sure if I should do it....I thought math was my worst subject :yikes:

This placement stuff is hard....I'm supposed to be choosing all my classes and I'm so indescisive (sp?) :|

Sad_Girl said:
I was so lucky with my shows :heart: I got to see Discoteque, Bad, Crumbs, Fast Cars, Out of control :rockon: Gloria, and MLK

you really hit the jackpot :up:

I got to see the last show they played Discoteque at and it was very :drool: worthy

sami0201 said:

:faint: want that!!! ^^^^^^ My precioussss! :hug: :love: :giggle:

Last night when SG was so sweet to fru the baby Larrys for me Mr. Cat was sitting here. I was so pissed off about the problems with the doll so he was talking it out with me. And when he saw the pictures of Larry I asked him if I could have him. He laughed and said "We don't have that kind of money." :lmao:

Ok, I'll admit, I played specifically so that SimSG would be involved today. :shifty: everyone else (except for SimLarry :shifty: ) was fairly random, though :)

Russty Cat said:

Last night when SG was so sweet to fru the baby Larrys for me Mr. Cat was sitting here. I was so pissed off about the problems with the doll so he was talking it out with me. And when he saw the pictures of Larry I asked him if I could have him. He laughed and said "We don't have that kind of money." :lmao:

:lol: :cute:

sami0201 said:
I can help you with algebra :happy: :wink: I took it in 8th grade...math is the one subject I get (usually) :love:

I know, it's so hard to choose classes :slant: :hug:

Math and Chem are probably my worst subjects :yikes: and I'm not liking choosing classes at all :|

Russty Cat said:

Mark told me he's getting me the U2 and I but without the nekkid Adam picture :madspit: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

you're taking Chem in 8th grade?! :shocked: I'm in chem this year!!

:lol: SG...let's see the caps :hyper:

Supposedly my school is like way ahead of the game...I had Earth science in 6th, Biology in 7th, Chem and Physics this year :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
I was so lucky with my shows :heart: I got to see Discoteque, Bad, Crumbs, Fast Cars, Out of control :rockon: Gloria, and MLK

I would have loved to see Discotheque! :drool: Damn you lucky girl you got alot of good stuff! :madspit: :wink:

circa1992 said:

Supposedly my school is like way ahead of the game...I had Earth science in 6th, Biology in 7th, Chem and Physics this year :yikes:

OMG :shocked: So what do you take in high school, rocket science?! :lol: :wink: Seriously, what do you take in HS then?

I took earth in 9th, bio in 10th, chem and environmental (enviro is an elective) this year, and next year it's physics, anatomy, or marine biology....I think I'm taking marine because I love the teacher :rockon: and physics scares me :lol:

sami0201 said:

OMG :shocked: So what do you take in high school, rocket science?! :lol: :wink: Seriously, what do you take in HS then?

I took earth in 9th, bio in 10th, chem and environmental (enviro is an elective) this year, and next year it's physics, anatomy, or marine biology....I think I'm taking marine because I love the teacher :rockon: and physics scares me :lol:

I have no idea what I take :huh: probably just a higher class of those...I dunno :|

circa1992 said:

I have no idea what I take :huh: probably just a higher class of those...I dunno :|

oooh...so what are you doing in chem? have you done like electron configurations and covalent/ionic bonding...balancing equations...stuff like that?

Sad_Girl said:

Mark told me he's getting me the U2 and I but without the nekkid Adam picture :madspit: :lmao:

:lmao: Christmas day when I was looking at my book when I came to the nekkid Adam I asked Mr. Cat if he wanted to see. He said No thank you that is something I can live without. :lol:

^^unfortunately

Today we just got assigned a huge element project....part of it's dur in a week and it's really hard :|

Back
Top Bottom