Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
I think SG is around here somewhere :hmm:

I'm kind of looking forward to starting school in a weird way :lol: am I crazy :huh:

Yeah, I think you're crazy :wink:

Today was my first day back and it was a delay because of snow :) On my first day back, I already got assigned 3-4 projects, 2 tests, 1 midterm, and one other test thing....I know there's more but I'm going blank :yikes:

(Our car got stuck at the top of the driveway and wouldn't move, we were trying to get the car down for 1/2 and hour :lol: )

I'm here, working on Sims clips :)

And I always got anxious to go back to school after the holidays, too :yes: it gets boring hanging around the house after the actual holidays are done with, and it's good to get back into a routine

HI girls :wave:

I want to go to Hawaii! :( Crappy thing is my in laws even have a timeshare there. We get a bunch of money for our tax refund in February too. Its usually around $5,000. Sad thing is I know there is no way Mr. Cat would let me go to Hawaii alone. And we really do need to save the money for bills. But I'm going to be working this to my advantage. Oh yes! :yes: I want a laptop and I've been waiting for years to get one. I think instead of getting to see U2 I'll be getting me a laptop. I'll beg for U2 in Hawaii for a few weeks, act all depressed when he says no way! Then settle for a laptop instead. :evil: :lol:

I would really love to see them and Hawaii though. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
HI girls :wave:

I want to go to Hawaii! :( Crappy thing is my in laws even have a timeshare there. We get a bunch of money for our tax refund in February too. Its usually around $5,000. Sad thing is I know there is no way Mr. Cat would let me go to Hawaii alone. And we really do need to save the money for bills. But I'm going to be working this to my advantage. Oh yes! :yes: I want a laptop and I've been waiting for years to get one. I think instead of getting to see U2 I'll be getting me a laptop. I'll beg for U2 in Hawaii for a few weeks, act all depressed when he says no way! Then settle for a laptop instead. :evil: :lol:

I would really love to see them and Hawaii though. :drool:

very smart :evil:

:hug: but would love it if you could come to Hawaii

nurse chrissi said:

very smart :evil:

:hug: but would love it if you could come to Hawaii

:hug: I'm glad your going Chrissi. I'm of the mindset that we only live this life once. And you have to take every chance you get to do things you enjoy. :yes:

I'm going to ask him seriously first just to make sure. The one nice thing about Mr. Cat is if its doable he won't deny me. He has always made sure that if we could make it happen he would. So we shall see, but I have a feeling he will have to control the laughter that will ensue when I ask. :giggle:

Sarah that sucks about the car! I've never had that happen thankfully.

sami0201 said:
Sarah how many shows did you see this tour?

3---

NJ1-5/17 (nosebleed seats, but still amazing b/c it was my first ever concert :) )
MSG-11/22 (the most amazing experience of my life for obvious reasons :drool: :drool: :drool: )

Hartford-12/7 (2nd row in between Bono and Adam...they both recognized me and I was there with my entire family. When Bono read my sign he smiled, touched his heart and gave a slight bow :) )

My parents were both at MSG-10/14 but they wouldn't let me go because the seats were in different sections :grumpy: but then they called me and I got to listen to the entire show through the phone very clearly :happy:

circa1992 said:

3---

NJ1-5/17 (nosebleed seats, but still amazing b/c it was my first ever concert :) )
MSG-11/22 (the most amazing experience of my life for obvious reasons :drool : :drool: :drool : )

Hartford-12/7 (2nd row in between Bono and Adam...they both recognized me and I was there with my entire family. When Bono read my sign he smiled, touched his heart and gave a slight bow : ) )

My parents were both at MSG-10/14 but they wouldn't let me go because the seats were in different sections :grumpy: but then they called me and I got to listen to the entire show through the phone very clearly :happy:

:yes: I was at 10/14 for my first ever show in nosebleeds...but it was incredible because it was my first show :drool: and we got electric co and gloria in one night :combust: the view really wasn't as bad as i thought it would be at all :up:

I read about him reading your sign...:cute:

^That's awesome that you heard both Electric Co and Gloria (and Fast Cars and Party Girl) :)

Was that your only concert?

DSC01855.jpg

:lol: :drool:

You lucky girls! I would have died for Gloria. :drool:

Hearing the One Tree Hill snippet though had to be the coolest part of my show. :combust: :faint: Well that and getting to see the show with another Pleban and finally seeing a damn rock show with someone who really gets it and is as excited as you are. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom