Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've booked a room for Hawaii - plane tickets next week and the little matter of getting tickets

please everyone tell me I'm not crazy :crazy:

vg468rr.jpg

Bono_at_Copenhagen_6.jpg

:combust:

I need some Irish Tongue :tongue: BRB :lol:

WildHoney said:
^^ I want to go to Hawaii :scream : :sad :

:hug:

ive spent all night in the Tour dates Hawaii topic :reject: (Hi Chrissi :wave: ) trying to find a way to get to Hawaii, Kat actually likes the idea :wink: and we need a beachy girly holiday really badly the both of us, its just the cost :scream::sad:

Chrissi you're not :crazy: i'm so jealous :wink:

i'll go to bed soon :lol:

bonoishot said:

:hug:

ive spent all night in the Tour dates Hawaii topic :reject: (Hi Chrissi :wave: ) trying to find a way to get to Hawaii, Kat actually likes the idea :wink: and we need a beachy girly holiday really badly the both of us, its just the cost :scream::sad:

Chrissi you're not :crazy: i'm so jealous :wink:

i'll go to bed soon :lol:

If i win the lottory i'll take you both. I so keep dropping hints, and i keep asking people how much they love me and how they should show that love by buying me flights to Hawaii :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh! Ok, I understand now

< a little slow sometimes :reject:

No, you're not crazy! :hug: You're a dedicated fan living the dream! :wink:

I keep thinking that if I don't do this now....type of rationalization
:reject:

WildHoney said:

If i win the lottory i'll take you both. I so keep dropping hints, and i keep asking people how much they love me and how they should show that love in flights to Hawaii :lol:

if i win the lottery the whole gang of PPG (who are allowed) will be going :yes::hug:

as if ill win though :lol::sigh:

really going now :lol:

wonder if anyone wants to show me the love in flights :lmao:

nurse chrissi said:

I keep thinking that if I don't do this now....type of rationalization
:reject:

Absolutely! It's a once in a lifetime sort of thing. You never know what the future holds, and each tour is different and unique. :)

Back
Top Bottom