Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
hey there mucca! :wave:

Hello weldy! :D

Russty!! :hug:

VP
i am so sorry your tooth hurts
that is the worst... i had a wisdom
tooth go completely infected once
ugh!!

thanks :hug: I would literally rather go through labour, than go through this pain. :| Fortunately, the really severe part of it only lasted two days, this time. That's why I kept my appointment today, even though it was feeling better, I don't want it to keep happening.

VintagePunk said:
Are you afraid of needles, Mucca?

I'm okay with them. I'm just not liking the idea of getting like 6 or however many of them it is I need in one day. :huh:

I also need to get tested for TB which I heard was also not a very pleasant process......

VintagePunk said:

thanks :hug: I would literally rather go through labour, than go through this pain. :| Fortunately, the really severe part of it only lasted two days, this time. That's why I kept my appointment today, even though it was feeling better, I don't want it to keep happening.

Glad to hear you're feeling better :hug:

Mucca said:

:yes: :|

Was Edmonton the stronger team going into the finals?

I don't think they were considered the stronger team, though I think people felt they had a good chance considering who they've knocked out to get here... If they win game 5 I think they can still do it - though considering they HAVE to win game 5, not saying much :lol:

I had to get a TB test back before my last year of teacher's college - it's not as bad as it seems :) (At least I don't think things would've changed much in 10 yrs :wink: )

Tooth problems are the worst! :hug: :heart: I have bad teeth so I really sympathize. It sucks!

Mucca don't worry to much about the TB test its not bad at all. Its a little pin prick. :hug: I've had it done often.

Nighty night Sami :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams.

B is making me popcorn. :hyper: :drool: I'm so spoiled.

VintagePunk said:
So do you get to take nursing courses next year?

Yup :D

I'm really excited about it! I have a social psych class which will be really fun! I start my first clinical in the winter semester too :hyper:

My schedule is much nicer since I don't have labs anymore. I end school much earlier! :drool:

Mucca said:

Yup :D

I'm really excited about it! I have a social psych class which will be really fun! I start my first clinical in the winter semester too :hyper:

My schedule is much nicer since I don't have labs anymore. I end school much earlier! :drool:

Social psych?? :drool: You're gonna love that course! And if you need any help... :)

Russty, sorry that you have dental problems. :( With me, it's my own fault, I should have gone sooner.

See you Molly :hug:

See ya in a bit Molly. :) :heart:

DAmn rabid kittens just sound scary! Can you imagine getting mauled by one! :eek:

:love: He just brought me a big bowl of popcorn. And not the microwave kind. We have a big pan with a lid and a crank that you put on the stove and then you have to stand there and turn the crank while it cooks the popcorn so it doesn't burn. Then he put lots of butter on it for me. I swear lately he has just been a total doll! Yesterday he spent five hours cleaning my studio with me. :heart: He didn't even want popcorn, he just got up and made some cuz he knew I wanted some. :hug: :drool:

VP sadly my tooth problems are mostly hereditary. But I always think it could be worse at least its not something life threatening. My toothless bum is always trying to look on the bright side. :wink: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
See ya in a bit Molly. :) :heart:

DAmn rabid kittens just sound scary! Can you imagine getting mauled by one! :eek:

:love: He just brought me a big bowl of popcorn. And not the microwave kind. We have a big pan with a lid and a crank that you put on the stove and then you have to stand there and turn the crank while it cooks the popcorn so it doesn't burn. Then he put lots of butter on it for me. I swear lately he has just been a total doll! Yesterday he spent five hours cleaning my studio with me. :heart: He didn't even want popcorn, he just got up and made some cuz he knew I wanted some. :hug: :drool:

Never had that kind of popper before. I have the movie theater kind of popper....but much smaller and portable :D

Weldy that is cool! :hyper: I would have loved to have one of those as well. B bought me this one year for Christmas, cuz I love to watch movies and eat popcorn. The nice thing about this is you can make healthier popcorn with it if you want. And the kids like it, cuz you can make the sweeter popcorn with it too.

That's sweet of him, Russty :cute: I've never heard of that kind of popper either.

Weldy, that's okay, the pain's not really in the tooth, and it's not even that bad, now. And I can't stand pop/soda with sugar in it, anyway. :yuck: I drink mostly water, but when I do drink pop, it's sugar-free.

Russty Cat said:
Weldy that is cool! :hyper: I would have loved to have one of those as well. B bought me this one year for Christmas, cuz I love to watch movies and eat popcorn. The nice thing about this is you can make healthier popcorn with it if you want. And the kids like it, cuz you can make the sweeter popcorn with it too.

Yea....my mom doesn't use oil on the popper either...she just puts the corn in the thing and lets it pop. But she does like a lot of salt and a bit of butter on hers :lol:

VintagePunk said:
That's sweet of him, Russty :cute: I've never heard of that kind of popper either.

Weldy, that's okay, the pain's not really in the tooth, and it's not even that bad, now. And I can't stand pop/soda with sugar in it, anyway. :yuck: I drink mostly water, but when I do drink pop, it's sugar-free.

You do know that there is flavored water out there....I had a sugar free-sodium free-0 everything Black cherry flavored carbinated water :drool:.

Good :hug:

Back
Top Bottom