Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Awww, you're too hard on yourself, and you're not even close to being overweight! :hug: I'm sure that once you get to NYC and get to hang out with friends, you'll feel better. :yes:

After days and days of eating hardly nothing cause of my tooth, I got Chinese tonight because I was too tired to cook. :|

Chinese :drool:

Thanks. :hug: No, I actually technically am according to the doctor's things. :| But I know I'm not fat or anything, I would just be happy if I was thinner. Just like 5-10 lbs. But what girl wouldn't? :wink:
I won't feel better when I get there because my aunt is so freakin' skinny I feel HUGE around her. I decided I'm only eating as much as she eats every day, maybe I'll lose some weight. But I'm sure I'll be happier overall just being there. :happy:

Geez, I'm just a ray of sunshine today, aren't I? :lol:

Last edited:
Awww, cute puppy!! :cute:

I find it really surprising that you're over the dr's charts!! :ohmy: Honestly, seriously, truthfully, you look awesome in pictures, and if anyone's at all overweight, it shows up in pics. You look great, you're gorgeous, you're healthy! I think you have a lot to be happy about. :) As for your aunt, everyone has different body types, and I honestly think that most men like females with a few curves, rather than rail-thin. :yes: I know I prefer that look, myself.

Hey Jo, Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:

and I honestly think that most men like females with a few curves, rather than rail-thin. :yes: I know I prefer that look, myself.

Studies say most men prefer women with a few curves.

I can only hope they're right. Because I have more than a few curves. :lol:

Hey yourself, VP.

And hey, Weldy. :wave:

Thanks VP :hug: :heart:
I agree too- I don't want to be stick thin like her (she's really too thin, but it still gets to me that I can't even wear my aunt's pants :| because I used to be able to) but I can really afford to lose a few, just for my own sake. :) I actually notice it when I look at myself and it bothers me.

Here's to being a girl. :mad: :madwife:
:wink:

VintagePunk said:

I find it really surprising that you're over the dr's charts!! :ohmy: Honestly, seriously, truthfully, you look awesome in pictures, and if anyone's at all overweight, it shows up in pics. You look great, you're gorgeous, you're healthy! I think you have a lot to be happy about. :) As for your aunt, everyone has different body types, and I honestly think that most men like females with a few curves, rather than rail-thin. :yes: I know I prefer that look, myself.

:yes: You can tell that I'm overweight in my pics...so don't worry Sami, you are healthy!

Hey everyone again :hug: :wave:

olmart.jpg

:drool:

Who's that, Sami?

When I went to pick up my antibiotics today at the pharmacy, I had to walk through the cosmetics section, and I almost walked into this huge-ass cardboard cutout of David Beckham, advertising his cologne. :ohmy: :lol: Made me think of you, and World Cup fever. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
When I went to pick up my antibiotics today at the pharmacy, I had to walk through the cosmetics section, and I almost walked into this huge-ass cardboard cutout of David Beckham, advertising his cologne. :ohmy: :lol: Made me think of you, and World Cup fever. :wink:

Something went around the aisle of cubicles next to mine in my office over the weekend. Three people called in sick. Maybe they have World Cup Fever?!?

:giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Who's that, Sami?

:lol:

I would have stolen the cutout. :shifty: :shh: :wink:

Did you see the pictures I posted yesterday? :ohmy: :combust:

I saw!! That movie is so good, and so gorgeously shot! Great cinematography :drool: :drool:

About a week ago, I got Before Sunset, and watched that again. :drool: But I was bummed, because I keep mixing up the titles, I have to stop and think which is which, and I thought I'd gotten the other one. :lmao: :reject:

VintagePunk said:
I saw!! That movie is so good, and so gorgeously shot! Great cinematography :dr ool: :d rool:

About a week ago, I got Before Sunset, and watched that again. :droo l: But I was bummed, because I keep mixing up the titles, I have to stop and think which is which, and I thought I'd gotten the other one. :lmao: :rej ect:

:yes: :drool:

:lmao:! Sunrise comes before sunset...:wink: Couldn't you tell from the box? :scratch: :lol: :hug:

sami0201 said:

:yes : :drool :

:lmao:! Sunrise comes before sunset...:wink: Couldn't you tell from the box? :scratch: :lol: :hug:

Um..I wasn't paying attention? :shifty: :lol: I was at a place that has mostly new releases, and I was so surprised to find it, I just grabbed it without really looking. :madspit: :lol:

He ^can draw on me with permanent marker anytime. :sexywink:

See, Weldy, I'm a sucker for the dark-haired ones myself.

So since Brad Pitt's a blonde -- even though he's a handsome blonde and he does a lot of work for DATA and One -- I can basically take him or leave him.

But give me the tall, dark, and handsome ones (or just the dark and handsome ones), and I'm like this: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Um..I wasn't paying attention? :shifty: :lol: I was at a place that has mostly new releases, and I was so surprised to find it, I just grabbed it without really looking. :madspit: :lol:

He ^can draw on me with permanent marker anytime. :sexywink:

Oh yes, he can draw on me too. :drool:

It was on one of the tv channels a few weeks ago, and I was watching in my room and my grandparents came over and walked in. :eek: They're like, "what the hell is this?!" :yikes: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

Oh yes, he can draw on me too. :drool:

It was on one of the tv channels a few weeks ago, and I was watching in my room and my grandparents came over and walked in. :eek: They're like, "what the hell is this?!" :yikes: :lmao:

They didn't see the bathroom scene did they?? :yikes: I thought he was going to bang her into the next stall. :ohmy: :drool: And then her going back out after, and being all nonchalant to her friends. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

They didn't see the bathroom scene did they?? :yikes: I thought he was going to bang her into the next stall. :ohmy: :drool: And then her going back out after, and being all nonchalant to her friends. :shifty:

No I don't think it was that specific scene. *whew*

But yes. :shifty: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom