Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi gals {and guy? } !! :hyper: missing :( you all :kiss:

had to spend too much money on extra take out / eat out food this past 6 days so B/C of schedual mess-ups....i have almost No $$ left for extra interent this week..BUT I WIL BY SAT!! :hyper: :hyper:

and my schedual got soo messed up, then tight i counld NOT make it to the Free Library comps :sad:

my weekend was VERY nice :happy: bookended by my nasty {vs the nice one} roomie being very rufde & nasty!:madspit: :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks. I have a MAJOR dentist phobia, haven't been in years. :reject: At first he said it was going to be a really complex extraction, involving major cutting, and that I would be better off going to a surgeon and getting knocked out for it. :yikes: Then they took an xray and it showed the root being really small, just one single root thingy instead of two or three, so he said that will make it much easier and simpler, and I can have it done in their office with just freezing. Kind of a bad news - good news scenario.

:( :yikes:

i feel your pain !

no, really!
I had { private dentist I'd had for a few years} a pretty intennse procedure done between the time I was ill but before the hospital....I didn't squirm or cry or anything ...but i was abosulutely SHAKIHNG inside and stiff and weakish at the SAME TIME.

siNCE THEN i HAVE only felt safe going to the Medical School dental clinic--then {before moving} nearby me.

I always hated the dentist when i was a kid-- :tsk: he had bad people skills

and so was more scared of it even as an adult before getting ill.

I haven't gone in about a year and a half but I have work that needs to be done.BEFORE it gets bad! like yours....

GOOD luck VP! :hug: :hug:

It's been two years since she's had a check-up (although she's been to see her orthodontist several times in the past two years). I made her an appointment while I was there today. :shifty: :wink:

I'm really glad it's being taken care of, actually. By next Monday morning I'm sure I'll be freaking out, though. :lol:

Jamie :love: :cute:

WildHoney said:
I took the easy option i was sedated for my extraction before Toronto last year, a lot of money but so worth it so i didn't have to suffer anymore :happy:

You should of seen him VP, in his little swimming trunks :love::cute:

PM - :shifty:

He also suggested nitrous oxide for me (I'm ready, ready for the laughing gas... :lmao: ), but once he saw the root, said I shouldn't need it, that freezing would be good enough, unless I'm too freaked out.

Jamie in swimming trunks :cute: Does he have a little pool? :)

W/b Thora :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
How sweet! :cute:

I agree with Wild - he is truly the most adorable child ever!!

VintagePunk said:
Wild, I swear, he's one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen!! :cute: He should be a baby model!

Thanks girls :hug:

My dad gave him some banana earlier , and you know when grown men are full and satisfied after eating/drinking beer they tend to beltch and pat their stomachs, Jamie did it :lol: :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom