Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Thora :wave: :hug:

Bri :lol: yes, when they have someone under sedation on the operating table they try to take care of multiple problems at the same time because complete anestesia and intubation is a risky enough thing they don't want to do it more than they absolutely have too.

HI SG :hug: and Bri :hug:

Sorry I was trying to figure out stupid blogger and its hopeless. Why can't it be as easy as Live Journal? :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
Not much new and exciting going on around here. We watched the movie 'Reign of Fire' and then Cross Country with John Edward

It was pretty interesting. And Reign is one of my favorite films :drool: (Gerry Butler And Christian Bale :combust: )

I didn't see that when I scanned through :sad: I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your situation with him. Do you think it's possible you mean more to him than he realized before? That maybe he just couldn't see the depth of the connection that was already there?

I've never heard of that movie. What genre is it?

I think it's possible, but then I also think it's possible that he's as dumb as a box of rocks, and thinks we can carry on the way we were. The only way to find out is to talk to him. I just couldn't go there, tonight, too sleepy. And he was being all funny, and making me laugh. Damn him. :angry: :lol:

Is it wrong to admit that it's been really nice to talk to him? :reject:

VintagePunk said:

I've never heard of that movie. What genre is it?

[/SIZE]

Action/Adventure I would guess maybe Sci-fi. It's premis is that Dragons were not a myth but a real creature, which caused ice ages in the past and were the reason for the Dinasours extinction. Of course humanity doesn't come to realize this until after a hybernating Dragon below London is awakened by a team building a subway line. most of the movie takes place about 17 years after the dragons returned - so it's focused more on the survivors than the initial shock of the discovery

VintagePunk said:

I think it's possible, but then I also think it's possible that he's as dumb as a box of rocks, and thinks we can carry on the way we were. The only way to find out is to talk to him. I just couldn't go there, tonight, too sleepy. And he was being all funny, and making me laugh. Damn him. :angry: :lol:
[/SIZE]

That's all pretty standard issue, I think. :madwife: Men!!!! :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

Is it wrong to admit that it's been really nice to talk to him? :reject:

Not at all :hug: :heart:

:sad:

I gotta run girls. I don't need mom marchin on down here with a big ol can of whoop ass:madwife:

:lol:

Russty, if you have questions about blogger email me and I'll see if I can help....or ask me tomorrow. :)

Not that I've used it or anything. :shifty:

Sweet dreams ladies.
Luv y'all.
:hug::heart:

:clonelove: Wear a chastity belt! That'll protect you! :happy:
lmao :hug:

That sounds like a cool movie, SG. So it takes place in modern times?

I just wish there were some way to go back to being friends. Well, not back, exactly, because we sorta did things backwards :shifty: but you know what I mean. The thought of cutting him out of my life completely makes me really sad. But, I guess that'll depend on how he responds to what I have to say. The ball will be in his court, as they say.

Night Bri :hug: :heart: :clonelove: And thanks for the advice, and for planting additional fears in my head. :madspit: :lmao:

Thanks Bri :hug: :heart: Hopefully tomorrow when my brain isn't so tired we can get the damn thing figured out so I don't have to beat it. :lol:

I love Reign of Fire! :heart: :drool: Matthew McCounahoweverthefuckyouspellhisname is so hawt! :combust: Christian isn't bad either. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
That sounds like a cool movie, SG. So it takes place in modern times?

Yeah, the dragon is awakened in 2002 2003, something like that, and then most of the movie is set in 2020. It's a really good film, In my opinion. Very unique, entertaining and thought provoking

VintagePunk said:

I just wish there were some way to go back to being friends. Well, not back, exactly, because we sorta did things backwards :shifty: but you know what I mean. The thought of cutting him out of my life completely makes me really sad. But, I guess that'll depend on how he responds to what I have to say. The ball will be in his court, as they say.

I know. It's such a difficult process and involves your old friend, Patience :wink: but I know you can work things out in time. There's no hard feelings between you, really. It's not like a situation where someone did something terribly hurtful to the other or anything like that. And you obviously do enjoy each others company.

We'll have to check it out! We've been on a bit of a movie binge lately, catching up on releases over the past year or so that we've missed.

Believe me, I've been sorely tempted at times to just go back and do things on his terms, but I can't. It wasn't good for me, and was really affecting my moods in a negative way. You never know - if I hold out for what I deserve, I just might get it. :) And if I don't get it with him, I'll get it with someone else, eventually.

VintagePunk said:
We'll have to check it out! We've been on a bit of a movie binge lately, catching up on releases over the past year or so that we've missed.

Believe me, I've been sorely tempted at times to just go back and do things on his terms, but I can't. It wasn't good for me, and was really affecting my moods in a negative way. You never know - if I hold out for what I deserve, I just might get it. :) And if I don't get it with him, I'll get it with someone else, eventually.

Exactly! :hug: It's not easy to do but it will be worth it, I'm sure. You deserve respect, sincerity and everything about a relationship that you need

:hug: Goodnight Thora, sweet Dreams

I can't believe I'm still up. :yikes: Two hours sleep last night, and then a 45 minute nap today. I've gotta get to bed, even though it was fun staying up for you, SG :flirt: :lol:

Night everyone, sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, you're too hard on yourself, and you're not even close to being overweight! :hug: I'm sure that once you get to NYC and get to hang out with friends, you'll feel better. :yes:

After days and days of eating hardly nothing cause of my tooth, I got Chinese tonight because I was too tired to cook. :|

You're both looking hot so none of this overweight talk :shame:

sami0201 said:

:lol:

I would have stolen the cutout. :shifty: :shh: :wink:

Did you see the pictures I posted yesterday? :ohmy: :combust:

rosicky_zraneni22.jpg

Tomas_Rosicky.jpg

:love:

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom