Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

How hungry are you :lol:

Don't go unless you Really want to. Don't feel guilty for saying no, either

:lol: I'm not hungry at all

I feel bad saying no though, because I haven't seen her outside of school in like 3 weeks...I blow her off every time she wants to hang out

I really don't want to but :shrug: she's the one who I went to Coldplay with and we got into that huge fight...we are ok now

it's POURING rain outside though...I'm gonna wait until it lets up to leave :yikes: The ice cream place is literally 3 minutes away though

wow that was a long response :lol:

**and I say "though" alot :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I'm not hungry at all

I feel bad saying no though, because I haven't seen her outside of school in like 3 weeks...I blow her off every time she wants to hang out

I really don't want to but :shrug: she's the one who I went to Coldplay with and we got into that huge fight...we are ok now

it's POURING rain outside though...I'm gonna wait until it lets up to leave :yikes: The ice cream place is literally 3 minutes away though

wow that was a long response :lol:

**and I say "though" alot :laugh:

That's ok, though :wink: :heart:

It may be fun, and it doesn't sound like a long outing. Probably not a bad idea to go

:lol: at the though

ok....we need a plan to convince my dad to do GA in Miami :evil: I only have GA for the first night and really shitty tickets for the second night...my mom won't do GA twice in a row and my dad refuses...but ETS has!!! and no friends will go with me so dad is my only hope!

and this is exactly what I hate this friend

We live like 20 minutes away from each other so I thought she was crazy in the first place to come all the way here this late and drive all the way back...so now she calls me that she isn't even going to be at her house for another 10 minutes and then could we meet at a different ice cream store which is like 10 minutes away from me...and my mom said no (which I don't really blame her because it's pouring rain and it's pitch black out and I'm a "new" driver) and I'm like no my mom's not gonna let me first leave at 10:30 and then not get home until after 11 when curfew is at 11...and I hear her say to her friend in the car "they are so weird" but like loud enough purposely so I would hear her saying that...she's like whatever Sam and hung up on me. Am I wrong? I don't think I am and I told her I totally don't blame her for not wanting to come here that's the same reason why I don't want to go out there!

:mad:

sami0201 said:
and this is exactly what I hate this friend

We live like 20 minutes away from each other so I thought she was crazy in the first place to come all the way here this late and drive all the way back...so now she calls me that she isn't even going to be at her house for another 10 minutes and then could we meet at a different ice cream store which is like 10 minutes away from me...and my mom said no (which I don't really blame her because it's pouring rain and it's pitch black out and I'm a "new" driver) and I'm like no my mom's not gonna let me first leave at 10:30 and then not get home until after 11 when curfew is at 11...and I hear her say to her friend in the car "they are so weird" but like loud enough purposely so I would hear her saying that...she's like whatever Sam and hung up on me. Am I wrong? I don't think I am and I told her I totally don't blame her for not wanting to come here that's the same reason why I don't want to go out there!

:mad:

Quite a friend. Sounds a little spoiled to me, to be honest. She kindof wants everything her way and thinks everyone else should too. :sigh: If I had a dime for every person I've known like that...

Don't sweat it. She'll get over it, and there wasn't anything you could do about it anyway

she is like that :madspit:

I'm not wrong am I? I mean my mom probably would have let me if I begged, but I personally don't want to drive all the way there now anyway :shrug:

hi Jo! :hug:

sami0201 said:
:eek:k....we need a plan to convince my dad to do GA in Miami :evil: I only have GA for the first night and really shitty tickets for the second night...my mom won't do GA twice in a row and my dad refuses...but ETS has!!! and no friends will go with me so dad is my only hope!

<jobob puts on U2 thinking cap, which is the straw hat GG gave her in Chicago>

:hmm:

Is your dad a fan? Can you make him into one before the Miami shows? Can you explain to him how much more fun it would be to see the show up close?

That's all I got so far.

:shrug:

I can't stand her ugh :mad:
my dad just walked in to my room and said he heard me talking/yelling at her from his room :lmao: :ohmy: and why am I still friends with her I should just blow her off...I wish I could but when someone says sorry to me I can't just be like it's not ok don't talk to me anymore!!

jobob said:

<jobob puts on U2 thinking cap, which is the straw hat GG gave her in Chicago>

Is your dad a fan? Can you make him into one before the Miami shows? Can you explain to him how much more fun it would be to see the show up close?

That's all I got so far.

:shrug:

he IS a fan and he would love to go, he just won't do GA because he says he's too old (I tell him that every member of U2 is older than him and they are the ones putting on the show! :lol: ) and he says he won't stand the whole time but who sits at a concert anyway? and then he won't buy seats because the ones he wants are too expensive...do you think he's a little "spoiled"? :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
No, you aren't wrong, Sami :hug: you didn't want to do something that was potentially unsafe and more work than it was worth.

Hi Jo :hug:

And something which your mother didn't want you to do, Sami.

SG! See, your chapter worked out after all! :hug:

It was the best of both possible outcomes and stayed true to the character. :up:
Even though we know what Bri still wants you to do. :lol:

jobob said:

And something which your mother didn't want you to do, Sami.

SG! See, your chapter worked out after all! :hug:

It was the best of both possible outcomes and stayed true to the character. :up:
Even though we know what Bri still wants you to do. :lol:

thanks :) Yeah, I went for a long drive today and did some brainstorming and it all balanced out :yes:

And Bri will just have to wait a little longer :lol:

sami0201 said:

he IS a fan and he would love to go, he just won't do GA because he says he's too old (I tell him that every member of U2 is older than him and they are the ones putting on the show! :lol: ) and he says he won't stand the whole time but who sits at a concert anyway? and then he won't buy seats because the ones he wants are too expensive...do you think he's a little "spoiled"? :tsk:

Sami, I'm only a few years younger than the band :ohmy: and I'm gonna do a GA show! In October! In Michigan! Seriously.

And as Bono once said, the best seats to a U2 show -- GA -- are actually the least expensive ones.

jobob said:

Sami, I'm only a few years younger than the band :ohmy: and I'm gonna do a GA show! In October! In Michigan! Seriously.

And as Bono once said, the best seats to a U2 show -- GA -- are actually the least expensive ones.

I know!! My mom is doing GA with me for the first Miami show (reluctantly, but she's doing it! :lol: ) He's just a big baby I guess :giggle: I'll convince him somehow...I need to show him a dvd or something and show him how close you can actually get with GA :hmm:

sami0201 said:

I know!! My mom is doing GA with me for the first Miami show (reluctantly, but she's doing it! :lol: ) He's just a big baby I guess :giggle: I'll convince him somehow...I need to show him a dvd or something and show him how close you can actually get with GA :hmm:

I just read my last post ... and I feel how cold the weather's starting to turn around here ... and am starting to question the sanity of waiting outside in a GA line. Outside. In the fall. In a Midwestern climate. In late October. For an entire day.

:shifty:

But then. I remember a few weeks ago, sitting in the 200 section of the United Center and looking down at the ellipse/bomb shelter. Wondering if VP and Wild and Jem and Ruff made it in (Wild and Jem did). Thinking about how I very well could make it into the ellipse and what could happen if I do.

:yes:

sami0201 said:
:yes: it will all be worth it once you get in there and you're on the floor watching the boys :drool:

by the way, how's your story coming along? :drool:

I have some nice stuff to post soon.

All right, plebans -- do I stay here and party, or do I indulge my other fandom and go to the Born to Run listening party thread?

It's not an easy choice, kids ...

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom