Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan the time zone thing is rather funny like that. I have a mate that comes on about midnight who always says good morning, cuz where he is in Australia it is morning. :lol:

Its almost time for me to start cooking dinner here. :drool:

I'm so jealous of all you girls going to shows soon. :hyper: :drool:

But I can't wait to see the boys in Oakland in November. San Fran is sort of our hometown city for shows, so it will be great to see them there. :heart: And to get to do a bit of shopping as well. :love:

YourWildHorses said:
Hi Diane! :wave: :hug: Who are you going to MSG with?

Susan! :hug:

As it turns out, I'll be going by myself. It's a little lonely going by yourself, but I'd rather do that than not go at all. My best friend and U2 concert buddy Kathy lives in Idaho now, and couldn't make it out to the shows anyway.

It helps a lot that MSG is right above Penn Station, which is where the train I'm taking comes in. That makes the travel simple. But I'm wondering when I should get into the city to try to meet the guys. :love:

Saw this in another thread posted by Kelly, but had to post it here :ohmy:

fd02d16a.jpg

YourWildHorses said:
Oh that's great Russty! I never realised you were going there! How i'd love to go there!!! The trams, Golden gatebridge&strangely enough Alcatraz all are brilliant&very fascinating!!!!! Seems like just a dream to me to think that i'll ever get to any of those places! :( :sigh:

Susan I hope you can visit some day. Its a beautiful diverse city. I've grown to really love it over the past 10 years. And everyone should get to see the Golden Gate Bridge at least once. :yes: :heart:

That pictures is :lmao: !!! Larry is such a sneaky bastard! :heart: :lol:

Well girls I have to get my bum in gear and go cook us dinner. The girls according to them are "Starving to death!" :lol: See ya all later. :wave:

YourWildHorses said:
I'm not sure if Jem's still there, but i made a joke about Man-'pool rivalry! :ohmy: :lol: :sexywink:

I'm feeling a lot better after lastnite :wink:

Don't know if you read or not Diane, but i was asking when are the other MSG concerts? Wish i could be at those soooooo badly!!!! :sigh:

Oh, I'm sorry, Susan!

U2 will be at MSG 10/7 (Friday), 10/8 (Sat), 10/10 (Monday), 10/11 (Tuesday) and 10/14 (Fri). They'll also be there 11/21 (Monday) and 11/22 (Tuesday).

Actually, I guess I should write the dates like 7/10, 8/10, etc., because that's the way they are in England!!!

YourWildHorses said:

Oh do you mean Man city stadium again Jem? What memories i have of that place!!!! It's brill round there!

:sigh: :love: Something i keep meaning to mention Jem, did i hear you say that you're actually from there originally? I was saying to BG how much i love it&she went Meh! If you're gonna go anywhere come to the pool!!!! :huh: Oops! Got a little rivalry there eh?! :lol:

yes theyre playing at Man CIty's new ground again susan

I :love: manchester but ive never lived there, i cant afford city living :(

sorry i keep dissapearing, keep looking at Sg and Max's wallpaper topics :drool:

YourWildHorses said:
I'm not sure if Jem's still there, but i made a joke about Man-'pool rivalry! :ohmy: :lol: :sexywink:

I'm feeling a lot better after lastnite :wink:

Don't know if you read or not Diane, but i was asking when are the other MSG concerts? Wish i could be at those soooooo badly!!!! :sigh:

Good that you're feeling better hun :hug:

Manchester-L'pool rivalry?

I know not of any such thing!

:evil:

Yeah I read about what you said Su....you were talking to me about something and I've apparantley been somewhere? :shrug:

You'll have to see how things go with the gigs...is it impossible about you getting there? :(

I spy Jem :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom