Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You like that Bono wall Jem and Sami? :giggle:

I was using that one to inspire the 'Pirate' fan fic I'm writing. As Bri would say, he looks fit to 'plunder' someone in those pictures :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:
You like that Bono wall Jem and Sami? :giggle:

I was using that one to inspire the 'Pirate' fan fic I'm writing. As Bri would say, he looks fit to 'plunder' someone in those pictures :sexywink:

*nods blankly* :drool:

I really like how the story is going :) :up: Can't wait for the next part!!

Thanks Jem, SG, Wild&um Lardence! :) I know you're chickadee!

Yes, that was excellent of them wasn't it? Thankfully, the bleeding stopped pretty quickly&i even managed a laugh(Cos i'm normally laughing my head off at stuff like that!)as the guy, called Ewen wrapped this bandage all around David's head&we all couldn't help laughing at the way it looked and i said you look like the Easter bunny now! :lol: We always can find something to laugh at in all of these situations, once we can tell there's no real harm done! You know, it's never funny at the time but afterwards......

Ok, I have to run for a little bit - need FOOD to fuel the wild thoughts running amok in my mind :wink:

BBL - In case I miss you girls from across the pond :hug: :hug: :hug: Goodnight and sweaty dreams :wink:

Bye for now SG&thanks for saying such lovely things! :hug: :hug:

It is always great when you do find some really brilliant staff like that! There was another female member of staff who came along&she was telling us that a relative of hers has epilepsy&she had a serious fit mot long after giving birth :yikes: and she was lying directly behind a door&you think oh god, that is so terrible to think of this poor woman with her baby as well :(

WildHoney said:
Bye SG :wave :

:heart : the walls

Sorry i disappeared Jem reminded me i needed to get my Bon Jovi tickets :hyper :

yeah it is me reminding you :rockon:

Jon is hot, but as wild says, nowhere near as hot has B, but i have felt jons waxworks arse

:ohmy: :drool:

:lmao:

so you got tickets then wild :hyper:

me and rach are in GA :rockon:

kat was meant to be going with us but she booked 2 from a ticket broker while we were away, but theyre for gold circle standing and theres no mention on that ticketmaster or official tickets istes about gold ciurcle standing :uhoh: anyway shes gonna try find someone to take the other ticket snd i booked normal standing for me and rach

sami that sucks sorry theyre not coming near you :hug:

YourWildHorses said:
Are you going to the Wembley show Jem? I used to like Jon, but not now! :down:

Hi GG :wave:

No MANCHESTER OF COURSE

:rockon: :rockon:

Manchester :drool:

widl i think the presale went on sale like 5 days ago, the public sale was this morning, but getting tickets at this time would still be a no hoper for U2

Good afternoon girls :wave:

I was trying to send Fly an email and I can't find her darn address. I could have swore I had it. :mad: Do any of you know what it is?

:hug: for everyone. :D

Hi Russty! :wave:

:lol: I can't help it Russty, but it still sounds funny whe you read g/afternoon girls&it's after midnite AND October here!!!! :ohmy:

Oh do you mean Man city stadium again Jem? What memories i have of that place!!!! It's brill round there!

:sigh: :love: Something i keep meaning to mention Jem, did i hear you say that you're actually from there originally? I was saying to BG how much i love it&she went Meh! If you're gonna go anywhere come to the pool!!!! :huh: Oops! Got a little rivalry there eh?! :lol:

WildHoney said:
Diane :hug:

I so want to be there for all of those :sigh:

Next tour i'm definately doing MSG :drool:

Wild! :hug:

I have a ticket for Dec. 4. My seat is behind the stage, and I think it's behind some speakers or something. But I'm holding on to it because I want to try my best to get up to Boston and meet you and Jem & DG and maybe VP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom