Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
crybaby.jpg

Oh Cry Baby! :flirt:

:wink:

It's on MMM right now!!

Good evening party people :D :wave:

Crybaby is so damn funny! Campy goodness at its best!

I have the worlds best campy boy friend. He is so sweet and does his full on campy stuff when he is with me, cuz he knows it cracks me up. He always says he's the queen to my butch. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Good evening party people :D :wave:

Crybaby is so damn funny! Campy goodness at its best!

I have the worlds best campy boy friend. He is so sweet and does his full on campy stuff when he is with me, cuz he knows it cracks me up. He always says he's the queen to my butch. :lol:

:wave: Hello Russty! How are you tonight? better I hope :hug:

I think my best friend and I watched Cry-baby more than 100 times in High School :lmao:

Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave: Hope all is well.

I actually had a very nice day. I met my mom, who is up from Florida and staying with my sister in New Jersey, my sister and brother-in-law at my cousin's house about 40 minutes from me. We watched part of the Yankees win (YAAAAAY!!!!) and had a nice big lunch, and it was great being with family. I got home pretty early, about 5 pm, and have had a relaxing rest of the day, reading magazines.

I also got a really nice dress for an interview outfit for a job interview on Monday and two pretty and flattering sweaters (hard to find for me!) and they only cost $99! It was the nicest day in a long time.

Mini-cat is doing much better today, thank you. :hug: She is watching Jimmy Neutron right now with Fluffy. :heart:

I'm doing okay. I spent way to long cleaning this morning. One of my knees is all swollen up so Mr. Cat told me I can only computer for a few minutes then I have to sit on the couch and put it up for a while. He is bribing me with an Angelina Jolie movie. hehe

We watched Love Actually last night and it was soo good! Mr. Cat even cried a little at the end. :giggle: :heart: My family will never let me live it down that I made them watch Cry Baby with me. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Diane! :hug: Glad you had a good day. :)

Did the Yankees clinch the east today?

VP!!! :hug:

Yes, they did. :D :up: Pretty amazing when you consider they had all sorts of problems with pitching this year.

I know a lot of people hate the Yankees, but I can't help it...I was raised to be a fan! My mom gets into the games even more than I do! Now I'm buying my cousin's little girl things with the Yankees logo on it, and she is definitely being raised to be a little fan too!

Russty Cat said:
Mini-cat is doing much better today, thank you. :hug: She is watching Jimmy Neutron right now with Fluffy. :heart:

I'm doing okay. I spent way to long cleaning this morning. One of my knees is all swollen up so Mr. Cat told me I can only computer for a few minutes then I have to sit on the couch and put it up for a while. He is bribing me with an Angelina Jolie movie. hehe

We watched Love Actually last night and it was soo good! Mr. Cat even cried a little at the end. :giggle: :heart: My family will never let me live it down that I made them watch Cry Baby with me. :lol:

Russty!!! :hug: The other day I started a conversation here about Love Actually. That movie makes me cry a lot, especially the part with the guy who is in love with his best friend's wife. Who is your favorite couple in the movie?

Diane that sounds like such a nice day. :hug: We all deserve nice relaxing days like that more often.

This morning and the past few days have been stressful here, so I took a break and went to town this afternoon and stopped by my favorite quilt store and visited with all my friends there. Got a bit of fabric to make a skeleton doll. Then I stopped by the tattoo shop and spent a while there visiting and set up an appointment to have some work done next week. There is just something so nice about seeing people who want to see you. When I walked into both shops and they saw me they broke out into smiles. The guy who works at the tattoo shop who is totally sweet and hot grinned really big when I walked in and said "Hey pretty lady! How you doing?" I swear I wanted to jump over the counter and just give him the biggest hug. I resisted the urge. hehe But we did flirt for a good half hour or so. :wink:

Diane L said:

VP!!! :hug:

Yes, they did. :D :up: Pretty amazing when you consider they had all sorts of problems with pitching this year.

I know a lot of people hate the Yankees, but I can't help it...I was raised to be a fan! My mom gets into the games even more than I do! Now I'm buying my cousin's little girl things with the Yankees logo on it, and she is definitely being raised to be a little fan too!

I think it's easy to hate whoevers on top...and the Yankees are so "rich" that they can buy players whenever they need. But that having been said, I can relate...as much as I don't like the Yankees, back when the Jays had their run in the late 80's-early 90's, people accused them of the same thing - buying championships, etc...and I always defended them. :hug:

I've barely paid attention to baseball for about 5 years now...except for playoffs. :reject: Just haven't had time since I started school.

Diane L said:

Russty!!! :hug: The other day I started a conversation here about Love Actually. That movie makes me cry a lot, especially the part with the guy who is in love with his best friend's wife. Who is your favorite couple in the movie?

Okay that is just creepy! I had the urge when I was in the video store yesterday to watch Love Actually! I hadn't a clue why! I think my favorite couple is a toss up between the best friends wife one and the Sam the little boy who loved Joanna. When Joanna kissed him at the airport I started crying. There is just something so beautiful about the thought of young love.

The very last scene though all the people at the airport just got to me. I started totally bawling. Then I looked over and Mr. Cat was quietly crying!! It was so damn cute.

Russty Cat said:

Okay that is just creepy! I had the urge when I was in the video store yesterday to watch Love Actually! I hadn't a clue why! I think my favorite couple is a toss up between the best friends wife one and the Sam the little boy who loved Joanna. When Joanna kissed him at the airport I started crying. There is just something so beautiful about the thought of young love.

The very last scene though all the people at the airport just got to me. I started totally bawling. Then I looked over and Mr. Cat was quietly crying!! It was so damn cute.

That scene at the airport is one of THE great scenes in movie history! It could never happen in real life now...but it is so wonderful to watch.

Edit: Oh, I thought you meant the scene with the little boy running through the airport! But the last scene, yes...of course, it helps that they are playing "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys...one of the most perfect songs ever written...

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - I'm sure you've already seen this, but just in case:

bb4403e6.jpg

SG thank you for posting it again. People can not know what that picture does to me! Its just to perfect for words. :love:

Diane the airport scene where he runs to her is so amazing! And definetly one of the best ever, but your right today it wouldn't happen with all the security. :( Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom