Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Jem!!
Thanks for finding that!!
That has got to be the funniest thing on this site that I have ever seen.

and....uh.......he's got a cool avatar, btw.............wish I had one like that......

Wait a Minute!! Thats Me!!!!!! Damn Him!!!

:wink:

Hi everyone!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I just got back from our Homecoming parade...I was walking/running alongside our nursing float passing out Organ Donor cards, bracelets and pins. :dance: We passed out thousands of them in total and was a huge success! I'm exhausted now and am going to take a nap but I just wanted to say:

SIGN AN ORGAN DONOR CARD!! :D :dancing:

greeneyedgirl said:
OMG Jem!!
Thanks for finding that!!
That has got to be the funniest thing on this site that I have ever seen.

and....uh.......he's got a cool avatar, btw.............wish I had one like that......

Wait a Minute!! Thats Me!!!!!! Damn Him!!!

:wink:

i am a genius what can i say :wink:

nah i might re read it over, it is hilarious :lmao:

thank god for the search feature on this site :bow:

FlyYourKite said:

I just got back from our Homecoming parade...I was walking/running alongside our nursing float passing out Organ Donor cards, bracelets and pins. :dance: We passed out thousands of them in total and was a huge success! I'm exhausted now and am going to take a nap but I just wanted to say:

good on ya hun, glad it went well :hug:

i keep meaning to sign a donor card but i keep forgetting :reject:

FlyYourKite said:

It seems like you had a good time :hug:

Don't worry...I already have the Organ Donor thing on my state ID :wink:....I really want to cause of my mom really...since she has the same transplanted kidney since 1979 *beams*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom