Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone seen Constantine? I'm a fan of the Hellblazer comic and I'm not sure if I'm really gonna bother to rent it this weekend... I'm wishy washy. I kinda want to see it to see how it is compared to the comics, but on the other hand I HATE Keanu Reeves as John. I want me hot, blonde, smart arsed John.

CeeCee said:
Has anyone seen Constantine? I'm a fan of the Hellblazer comic and I'm not sure if I'm really gonna bother to rent it this weekend... I'm wishy washy. I kinda want to see it to see how it is compared to the comics, but on the other hand I HATE Keanu Reeves as John. I want me hot, blonde, smart arsed John.

Hellblazer is not one I read much, so I may feel the exact opposite as you, because I didn't have a predisposition going in to it, but I loved it in the theatre. I was awestruck

Sad_Girl said:

Hellblazer is not one I read much, so I may feel the exact opposite as you, because I didn't have a predisposition going in to it, but I loved it in the theatre. I was awestruck

I'm debating renting it. I figure worse comes to worse I've wasted 4 bucks and if I take it back the next day on my way to the library then I get a free rental and can pick out something else.

CeeCee said:
All right! Sweet Home Alabama! I LOVE this song! JMM did it at the concert I went to this weekend and it was so cool watching! :dance:

JMM did it almost better than Lynnyrd Skynnyrd even, he really does great on that one :yes:

Gnight Jules :hug: sweet dreams; there will be a lot of pics in your thread by morning :wink:

He did wonderfully, yes! Though.. :giggle: He ran into a speaker with it while trying to get to one end of a stage and was wearing a roadie out who had to follow him with the jack wires so the guitar wouldn't come unplugged.

Weldy! Hello there! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom