Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet that was a nice day :yes: I doubt I would ever run out of things to see in a city like New York. I get all caught up in the smaller cities around here, looking around at all the places, architecture, people... a city has a life force and personality all its own

CeeCee said:

I thought you were gonna use me to do the baby fan flag!? *sniffles*

1. This is more than a month before our concert on Oct 25 (This is the TO Sep 17 concert)

2. I am not a baby fan - I've been a fan since 1987, so that's you're thing, not mine :wink:

3. I think I'm going to get some detailing done on my motorcycle - a lemon with U2 in it above the license plate :cool: Then I'm gonna use it to try and get Larry's attention :giggle:

Drea, Kelly had some pics in that RSOC that I didn't have either! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

1. This is more than a month before our concert on Oct 25 (This is the TO Sep 17 concert)

2. I am not a baby fan - I've been a fan since 1987, so that's you're thing, not mine :wink:

3. I think I'm going to get some detailing done on my motorcycle - a lemon with U2 in it above the license plate :cool: Then I'm gonna use it to try and get Larry's attention :giggle:

There are :adam: pics that you don't have? :shocked: :faint:

Sad_Girl said:

1. This is more than a month before our concert on Oct 25

1. Oh so you mean the TO gathering.

2. Yes, but if I get B< you're coming along for the ride! Because without you I wouldn't have a ticket! Besides, I hate doign things alone. Unless it's sleeping with Adam.

3. Oooohhh... you have a bike? what kind? :drool: Will you take me for a ride?

CeeCee said:

3. Oooohhh... you have a bike? what kind? :drool: Will you take me for a ride?

A 2004 Suzuki SV-1000 Like this one...
suzuki_sv1000_.jpg

But by then I may have a 2005 like this....
2005-Suzuki-SV1000S.jpg

But I have to share with my husband. If I'm lucky I can get my own, it'll be a marauder which is more like a Harley and which I don't have a pic of

Sad_Girl said:

A 2004 Suzuki SV-1000 Like this one...
suzuki_sv1000_.jpg

But by then I may have a 2005 like this....
2005-Suzuki-SV1000S.jpg

But I have to share with my husband. If I'm lucky I can get my own, it'll be a marauder which is more like a Harley and which I don't have a pic of

Ooohhh. I love Harleys. My grandpa had 2. Sold them though when he moved to NC. *pouting* I'd been hoping ot buy one from him instead of him turning it in, when I got older. But he sold them when I was like 17. *grumbles*

I'm more of a cruiser girl (traditional like Harley; Like Larry likes :evil: ) but my Hubby is all about the speed, and since he rides it most he won out on which kind we got until we could afford two

**I'm also thinking of the lemon detail for my tattoo, too :D

Sad_Girl said:
I'm more of a cruiser girl (traditional like Harley; Like Larry likes :evil: ) but my Hubby is all about the speed, and since he rides it most he won out on which kind we got until we could afford two

**I'm also thinking of the lemon detail for my tattoo, too :D

:drool: I want one.. i should go trolling for a picture to share. I want somehing to travel on. Long distances.

CeeCee said:

:drool: I want one.. i should go trolling for a picture to share. I want somehing to travel on. Long distances.

Yeah; you want a cruiser :up: Maybe even a goldwing, although they are big bikes. We have a local bike club that's named the Iron Ass Riders :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah; you want a cruiser :up: Maybe even a goldwing, although they are big bikes. We have a local bike club that's named the Iron Ass Riders :giggle:

Yeah! He ahd two. both had those trunks on the back, but I can't choose between that or saddle bags, though I'm more inclined to go with saddle bags.

Back
Top Bottom