Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know Dis! I've been feeling a bit sad too, but can you put it rite&cheer me up in the near future Dis?! :wink:

I really am going now so nice to say hi again Dis! See ya :wink:

Liked the sound of your dress btw!

susanp6 said:
I know Dis! I've been feeling a bit sad too, but can you put it rite&cheer me up in the near future Dis?! :wink:

I really am going now so nice to say hi again Dis! See ya :wink:

Liked the sound of your dress btw!

sounds like a plan Susan:drool: :drool: :drool: you really need to come by more often...its just not the same without ya:sad:

and Thanks I love:drool: my dress!

I hate my damn computer. I had a nice long reply and the damn thing ate it!!!!

ARGH! :rant: :madspit:

Susan :hug:

Jemma its so nice when you find out you have extra time off that you didn't know of. I feel so guilty sometimes that I don't have to work for someone else.

Nighty night Dis :hug: sweaty dreams. :sexywink:

I'm obsessed too, but I am so tapped that I can't afford another show till after I go to Canada for Pearl Jam. I'm hoping to get the second night show in Oakland, but Mr. Cat told me to start praying. :lol: He has shelled out tons of cash already for shows this year and PJ hasn't even announced the US tour yet. I really do need to get a rich boyfriend already. :wink:

rachie said:

thing is there is flights as well

i cant go tho cos i owe rainey 600 still

i know :sad:

:sigh: no i really cant afford it even if she gives me money back, i need spends for TO and chicago, so i'll have to give it amiss

no not tried her! tried her on my break at work

wil try again tomoz in morning

night rach :hug: hope larry jnr jnr doesnt get eaten :yikes:

i should go aswell, so need to ctach up on sleep

russty i was soooooooo excited, it cheered me up a bit more coz i had been having a lousy few days, have been a bit down recently :( ! rach cheered me up at weekend and you girls always cheer me up aswell :hug:

Nighty night Rachie :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

We do :heart: it! And I wouldn't change my love for U2 for the world. :drool: :sexywink:

Well girls time for me to go make us some dinner. See you tomorrow. Sleep good! :hug: :wave:

bonoishot said:

i know :sad:

:sigh: no i really cant afford it even if she gives me money back, i need spends for TO and chicago, so i'll have to give it amiss

no not tried her! tried her on my break at work

wil try again tomoz in morning

night rach :hug: hope larry jnr jnr doesnt get eaten :yikes:

i should go aswell, so need to ctach up on sleep

russty i was soooooooo excited, it cheered me up a bit more coz i had been having a lousy few days, have been a bit down recently :( ! rach cheered me up at weekend and you girls always cheer me up aswell :hug:

:hug: I'm glad we could help! I don't want any of my girls being sad! Its just not allowed. Even if you did shoot Bono. :giggle: I'm always here if you need me! :heart: Have a good sleep. :hug:

i took a extra time coming home becvause i could be sort of not boxed completely into a gott get HERE - time box-in.

But then i missed the express bus to the LibraY AND EWALKED TO THE CORRECT STOP FOR THWE EXPRSS VS LOCAL SO I LOST LIKE 10 15 MINWS..

hOW R U?

Back
Top Bottom