Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Did I ask about Saturday tickets?? Was I supposed to? :reject:

it's ok--i was just curious if they still had tix for that night. i gotta figure out what i'm going to do....

Ok - I have to go out for a bit and run errands - :madspit: I'm gonna hunt for magazines while I'm out; I know Edge is on Guitar World and I already have the new Spin with Bono on the cover... are there an others I should keep my eyes open for?

bonoishot said:

in manchester , UK ruff

:)

rach i miss it so much we have to go for a rnadom nosy when i get my £ of bev :huh:

you have to go for a what???? hehehe I don't understand what yer' saying! :huh:

bonoishot said:

in manchester , UK ruff

:)

rach i miss it so much we have to go for a rnadom nosy when i get my £ of bev :huh:

yeh :huh:
and u cant not go nxt yr jem cos uwill see her on me bday!

im really worried atch no one has heard from her since sunday :huh: - and she didnt reply to me sat nite so.....:huh: :huh:
yet again her phone was on on sunday then off before so.....i dunno but its a bit worrying!
try withheld number next time u call her!

awwww yeh we wil so ave to go! well i get paid on 28th and if i get wot im hoping then ill give u £ anyways

Sad_Girl said:
Ok - I have to go out for a bit and run errands - :madspit: I'm gonna hunt for magazines while I'm out; I know Edge is on Guitar World and I already have the new Spin with Bono on the cover... are there an others I should keep my eyes open for?

NME has Bono, i think...

ruffian said:

it's ok--i was just curious if they still had tix for that night. i gotta figure out what i'm going to do....

Damn, I would have asked, had I known. It all went fast, they only had 3 left for Friday, wouldn't take a money order, and so I had to run to my mom's to get her c/c FAST...then I got a lecture about buying too many tickets. :reject:

The girl I talked to said she's there till 9 pm, and they have a toll-free number, if that helps.

bonoishot said:

nothing to do wiht toronto and chichago, im waiting for the money im owed thats all :sigh:
:mad: :mad: im well mad about that

PM'd rainey today and she said she forgot to txt back about me not doing BSB in london but like isaid to her, i owe her £ so if i ave £200 for bsb and not paid her it isnt right so she should get £ before i go to gigs!

yeh it is an excuse! *lol* plus i told em both i cant get it off work!

ruffian said:

:lol: look at Dave Guyer in that picture (larry's bodyguard, to the right) Looks like he's had a sleeping seizure fit! :lmao:

I cannot imagine approaching Larry. I'm a-skeered of him!

SG, betcha Adam would be happy to talk to you even without a t-shirt (eek--did i imply you should be topless??) :lmao:

I think of it like approaching a wild animal "He's more scared of me than I am of him... he's more scared of ... *eep!* :yikes: :faint: *Wakes up* Huh? Where'd he go? :mad:

:lmao:

VP - Didn't we discuss the t-shirtless ploy for getting Adam's attention once? When I first became a Pleban? Before I actually had tickets? :evil: :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

Damn, I would have asked, had I known. It all went fast, they only had 3 left for Friday, wouldn't take a money order, and so I had to run to my mom's to get her c/c FAST...then I got a lecture about buying too many tickets. :reject:

The girl I talked to said she's there till 9 pm, and they have a toll-free number, if that helps.
sheesh, i'm glad you got it today--only a few left!! eek! i don't know what to do. i'm tryin to trade a Cleveland ticket for TO but that's gonna be a hard sell :slant:

Sad_Girl said:

VP - Didn't we discuss the t-shirtless ploy for getting Adam's attention once? When I first became a Pleban? Before I actually had tickets? :evil: :giggle:

Sounds very familiar. I knew there was something in my subconscious about you and ease of toplessness. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I think of it like approaching a wild animal "He's more scared of me than I am of him... he's more scared of ... *eep!* :yikes: :faint: *Wakes up* Huh? Where'd he go? :mad:

:lmao: or maybe a timid animal, where you have to leave a little trail of treats that bring them closer and closer...till they are eating out of your hand!! :evil:

the treats for Edge would be electronic gadgets...
For Bono...shot glasses of his favorite drink? a trail of civil rights activists?
For Adam?
For Larry? can't even imagine...

VintagePunk said:

Sounds very familiar. I knew there was something in my subconscious about you and ease of toplessness. :lmao:

:reject:

:shifty:

1.gif

:lmao: Ok, NME, I'll keep my eyes open, thanks :wink:
:hug: See you guys in a bit, all who're still here. Goodnight to those of you across the pond :)

Wild, i'll send you mine...just email your addy.

eek! it's angel of harlem on ZooRadio...must dance!!!!!!! :dance:

ruffian said:

:lmao: or maybe a timid animal, where you have to leave a little trail of treats that bring them closer and closer...till they are eating out of your hand!! :evil:

For Bono...shot glasses of his favorite drink? a trail of civil rights activists?
For Adam?

larry get a cat behind him :ohmy: :reject:

bono_gal said:

Meh.

Dont they turn the illuminations on in November, and the christmas lights?

the illuminations go on norm at beinning of september v end of august before the kids go back to school and finish november, dunno bout xmas lights, never take much notice but pleasure beach norm closes when illuminations go off :(

ruffian said:

For Adam?

Adam (At one time at least) Cigarettes :yes: But I've heard a rumor he's giving up smoking :applaud:

Larry :scratch: hair gel ? *snicker*

**Sorry BG - it's been a beautiful day *snicker* :D here and I've been outside for most of it. No sim time today :huh:

Back
Top Bottom