Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

you need some cuddle time with Adam! :cute: I hope you saw the black and white Pleba pics? I posted some for you and Drea today...

I started to take a look in the meeting thread but my computer froze up :madspit: Where'd this B&W pics go? :hyper: I'd so love the chance to get close enough to just look Adam in the eyes :faint: He seems so sweet :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Lucky Lucky Girls! :hyper: :faint:

AllU22201.jpg

that pic disturbs me sooooooooooooooooo much :sad:

WHY you ask?

because i have stayed at that hotel loads, could have been met adam at that hotel if my mate had gone with me :madspit: and me and rach were booked into it for the tuesday and wednesday nites U2 were booked in and i forgot with teh excitement of the shows :reject: :scream: :sad: so mad withself

hi Susan :wave: i have been in and out and did not even know you were here! if you said hi to me and i missed it sorry.

bonoishot said:

WHY you ask?

because i have stayed at that hotel loads, could have been met adam at that hotel if my mate had gone with me :madspit: and me and rach were booked into it for the tuesday and wednesday nites U2 were booked in and i forgot with teh excitement of the shows :reject: :scream: :sad: so mad withself

:hug::hug:

bonoishot said:

WHY you ask?

*cries again*

memories of that hotel jem! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Larry Posing with fans; touching one of them even, and I think, maybe... yes, I believe I see what could pass for a SMILE! :faint:
AllU23657.jpg

Larry allowing a fan to touch him. :shrug: It's better than nothing, right? :wink:
U2Larry40.jpg

larry allowing a fan to touch him :lmao:

bless him being shy

id love a larry pic, but id love a B pic more :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Or after TJ :lmao: :lmao:

that dog :madspit:

thanks to him i can hear chris snoring cos hes left his bedroom door open
and now tj is asleep on the sofa all cos chris had just let him out of his room to go in the garden and now he wont go back up to bed and me and chris both buggered off upstairs and tride bribes but hes still downstairs stupid dog!

chris said if his door is shut when i go to bed i have to put TJ in the kitchen which wont be fun!

tho i did get to see chris in his boxers :drool: :drool:

VP, did you ask about Saturday?

*this song on ZooRadio rocks and i have not heard it in forever--"Wrote for Luck" by Happy Mondays

Hi ruff&SG! :wink: I just wasn't adding to the thread at all&wasn't NOT talking as such, but just wondered if i'd be welcome by anyone or missed by anyone! Didn't know what to think that's all!

bonoishot said:

larry allowing a fan to touch him :lmao:

bless him being shy

id love a larry pic, but id love a B pic more :drool: :drool:

:lol: look at Dave Guyer in that picture (larry's bodyguard, to the right) Looks like he's had a sleeping seizure fit! :lmao:

I cannot imagine approaching Larry. I'm a-skeered of him!

SG, betcha Adam would be happy to talk to you even without a t-shirt (eek--did i imply you should be topless??) :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom