Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Its all different strokes for different folks. But my complaints are definetly more filming related then the actual storyline.

I'm doing good. Just tired. I'm getting really sick of being tired all the time. ARGH! I took a nap for 2 hours today I should not be tired already. <head desk> I will be so glad when summer is over and the heat is gone.

I took a three hour nap (I meant nap...not name....:yikes: ) and I slept in until 2:15pmish today...so don't feel so bad.

I do agree with you about the summer bit....I also wished it's over.

Sad_Girl said:
:sad: don't hate me because I'm too easily entertained :sad:

:hug: I know several people who were offended, it's definitely a sensitve subject :yes: that's why I was concerned... then I got worried you didn't know I was joking :ohmy: :uhoh:

No worries I don't offend easily. We talked about it before we watched it that if it got to be to much it was going off. It is a very fine line to walk. We often don't watch movies that have to do with demons or satan. It hits way to close to home I guess.

I was tempted from the get go to turn it off when the girl was possesed. But Mr. Cat seemed like he wanted to see more so I let it go. But he did comment at the end that he was glad we didn't go to the theatre to see it. Probably would have scared me more on the big screen.

:shifty: Still the best smiley ever! :giggle:

Ooooo just had to mention I had a very nice Edge dream earlier when I was napping. :love: *girly sigh*

Russty Cat said:
:shifty: Still the best smiley ever! :giggle:

Ooooo just had to mention I had a very nice Edge dream earlier when I was napping. :love: *girly sigh*

OMG :hyper: :hyper::hyper::hyper: I can't believe I forgot to mention I had a dream in which I got to have an INCREDIBLE Larry kiss! :faint: :faint:

**In fact - it makes me want to go to sleep right now! :giggle:

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

If you want to scare Larry, maybe I should make you a cat! :lmao:

:hyper: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah :hyper: :hyper:

Or a cat lady! A lady whose research/area of expertise is the Egyptian cats who guarded the tombs :yes: She would creep him out, too, I bet

Drea said:

:lmao: A cursed cat idol sitting in the tomb, brought to life and feeling an immediate pull to Larry... :giggle:

and follows him around everywhere... rubs up against his legs... climbs up pantlegs to sit on his shoulder... licks his ears.... :giggle:

Gnight Weldy :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

and follows him around everywhere... rubs up against his legs... climbs up pantlegs to sit on his shoulder... licks his ears.... :giggle:

One symbol on it damaged by the centuries in the tomb so he can't translate it completely and break the curse... :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
When are you thinking about releasing the story Cindy?

Releasing it? I don't think any publisher in their right mind would take it and I'm not sure the Boys would appreciate it either. But then I could be wrong about the BOys. Or at least Bono. He's an odd duck.

Sad_Girl said:

OMG :hyper: :hyper::hyper::hyper: I can't believe I forgot to mention I had a dream in which I got to have an INCREDIBLE Larry kiss! :faint: :faint:

**In fact - it makes me want to go to sleep right now! :giggle:

Details woman! Details!!!! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:

Details woman! Details!!!! :hyper:

:lol: I'm afraid to disapoint you ... for all the detail in my daydreams and stories, my real dreams are very difficult to make sense of. I do know that the kiss was the very last thing that happened before I woke up :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom