Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Drea - where are those pics Ruff said she posted for us earlier? :scratch:

**Hello Weldy :wave:

Umm... somewhere early in the thread *g* There were two b&w pics of Adam from Amsterdam signing autographs.. I saved them, but don't ask me what page they were on :giggle:

Cindy - Mememe! :wink: (That's something you shouldn't even need to ask :giggle: )

Drea said:

Umm... somewhere early in the thread *g* There were two b&w pics of Adam from Amsterdam signing autographs.. I saved them, but don't ask me what page they were on :giggle:

Cindy - Mememe! :wink: (That's something you shouldn't even need to ask :giggle: )

I'm not planning any romance here, Drea. SO if you're hoping to woo Adam... you might want to reconsider. :)

Good evening Ladies :wave:

Do Not I repeat DO NOT waste your time on the movie Constantine!!! I want that two hours of my life back!!!! The movie is utter rubbish!!! Total crap!!! After an hour and a half I voluntarily did dishes instead of watching the rest. I swear I need brain bleech now it was so crap! :madspit:

CeeCee said:

I'm not planning any romance here, Drea. SO if you're hoping to woo Adam... you might want to reconsider. :)

:lmao: Y'know, for once I wasn't thinking about romance :p Just don't kill my character off, that's all I ask (and if I get to be a bit snarky, that's a bonus :wink: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Plot wise. :wink:

I'm not sure, honestly. Edge is an Egyptologist, Larry's a linguist, B is the person who makes all teh diagrams and such, and Adam oversees the hard labor while he holds up a wall nearby. LOL

They're working on a tomb. I'm not sure who's yet. Was debating making it Queen Russty (only with a much more Egyptian name) but that's my only thoughts so far. I'm not capable of plotting an entire story out from begining to finish.

Russty Cat said:

Do Not I repeat DO NOT waste your time on the movie Constantine!!! I want that two hours of my life back!!!! The movie is utter rubbish!!! Total crap!!! After an hour and a half I voluntarily did dishes instead of watching the rest. I swear I need brain bleech now it was so crap! :madspit:

:shocked: we aren't clones any longer :no:

That movie/storyline is a great source of my inspiration for my writing

**You probably didn't like my other favorite movies either. the Prophecy series with Christopher Walken

Drea said:

:lmao: Y'know, for once I wasn't thinking about romance :p Just don't kill my character off, that's all I ask (and if I get to be a bit snarky, that's a bonus :wink: )

I guess you don't want to be an ancient Eygpitian then. Any ideas on what you'd like to be? And I don't mean on top of Adam or Larry either. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

*licks Russty* Why do you say that? Are you a fan of the comic or is it jsut one of those terrible adaptations?

CeeCee said:

I guess you don't want to be an ancient Eygpitian then. Any ideas on what you'd like to be? And I don't mean on top of Adam or Larry either. :lol:

I meant killing me off in the story *snerk* An ancient Egyptian I could deal with ;)

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: we aren't clones any longer :no:

That movie/storyline is a great source of my inspiration for my writing

**You probably didn't like my other favorite movies either. the Prophecy series with Christopher Walken

:( Sorry, but I thought it was total crap. I have a feeling maybe if it was edited better, the cuts seemed to be very choppy. The story was really hard to follow. I'm really disappointed in it, cuz I love Rachel Wiesz and Keanu is a good actor as well.

I can put up with The Prophecy. I think it was done much better and is definetly much for realistic.

I felt like Constatine didn't know if it wanted to be sci-fi, comic book, or more realistic. To me it was a jumbled mess. And I don't think they did the hellraiser comics justice at all.

Ok, we can be clones :hug: I loved it, but if all your complaints are technical stuff, and not stryline we're ok :wink: (I was afraid you were gonna hate my stories! :ohmy: )
How are you tonight?

CeeCee said:

*licks Russty* Why do you say that? Are you a fan of the comic or is it jsut one of those terrible adaptations?

*purrs* I'm not a huge fan of the comic I've seen a bit of it. The movie just seemed really disjointed and confusing. The acting wasn't really bad, but I felt like the story line could have been put together better. After a while I just got so bored not knowing what the heck was going on.

Hi Weldy :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, we can be clones :hug: I loved it, but if all your complaints are technical stuff, and not stryline we're ok :wink: (I was afraid you were gonna hate my stories! :ohmy: )
How are you tonight?

Its all different strokes for different folks. But my complaints are definetly more filming related then the actual storyline.

I'm doing good. Just tired. I'm getting really sick of being tired all the time. ARGH! I took a nap for 2 hours today I should not be tired already. <head desk> I will be so glad when summer is over and the heat is gone.

:sad: don't hate me because I'm too easily entertained :sad:

:hug: I know several people who were offended, it's definitely a sensitve subject :yes: that's why I was concerned... then I got worried you didn't know I was joking :ohmy: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom