Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The coffee's cold, but it'll get you through...

Actually, I'm just gonna go make another pot... :lol:

Is anyone here? :eyebrow:

Hey girls :hug::love:

Note for VP: Thanks for posting pictures of the Hyatt. I forgot to take some so :bow: to you and Sarah. Rach wanted to see the pics.

HI Jez :hug:

Don't think i'll be staying long. My ears and throat hurt :grumpy: Which sucks since i work on a helpline and talk on the phone all day :madspit:

Last edited:
drum roll please....:bonodrum:

bonodrum.gif

This week i lost.....

My day's been ok. First I had class, which I skipped the second half of :reject: And then our "village" had this spring cleaning thing, so I've been taking care of that.
I would say exactly what I did, if I could remember the English word for it, but I don't :lol:
I had this thing in my hand, which I sweeped leaves and old grass up with, only "sweeped" isn't the right word.

Can you tell that I'm tired? :lmao:

Jem, if you talk to DG before me, say hi from me, ok? :hug:

JezSnape said:
My day's been ok. First I had class, which I skipped the second half of :reject: And then our "village" had this spring cleaning thing, so I've been taking care of that.
I would say exactly what I did, if I could remember the English word for it, but I don't :lol:
I had this thing in my hand, which I sweeped leaves and old grass up with, only "sweeped" isn't the right word.

Can you tell that I'm tired? :lmao:

Jem, if you talk to DG before me, say hi from me, ok? :hug:

green up day:hyper:

my village had that this past weekend too...I didn't not participate:shifty:

Ah, good old spring cleaning. I need to do that at my home. Most of my house is relatively clean, but my bedroom looks like a tornado blew through there. :yikes: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom