Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP! :hug:

Ok so fundamental attribution error is like if you see someone in a store yelling you think it's internal like they are so mean and you don't consider external factors
but with ourselves we blame it on external factors and not on ourselves

Thank you

Sad_Girl said:
viggo_mortensen_18.jpg

viggo_mortensen_162.jpg

viggo_mortensen_152.jpg

Viggo :drool:

Not sure where the first two pics are from, but the last one's from The Indian Runner, isn't it?

sami0201 said:
VP! :hug:

Ok so fundamental attribution error is like if you see someone in a store yelling you think it's internal like they are so mean and you don't consider external factors
but with ourselves we blame it on external factors and not on ourselves

Thank you

Exactly. What aspects of Gestalt are you looking at?

Ok another thing...James Lange theory is that we are sad because we are crying
Canon Bard is that they are simultaneous
common sense is that we are crying because we're sad

And somataform disorders are hypochondriasis, conversion reaction... real stress makes you have a real illness?

Cram studying=bad

VintagePunk said:

Exactly. What aspects of Gestalt are you looking at?

It just says Gestalt theories...aha I just found them in my textbook. Closure, similarity, proximity, etc. ok I actually do know this. :up:

aphasia...Wernicke is Word jumble (WW) and Broca is that the person makes sense

Dissociation- amnesia, fugue, multiple persona

so what is neurotic?? OCD, anxiety, phobia, stuff like that?

sami0201 said:
Ok another thing...James Lange theory is that we are sad because we are crying
Canon Bard is that they are simultaneous
common sense is that we are crying because we're sad

And somataform disorders are hypochondriasis, conversion reaction... real stress makes you have a real illness?

Cram studying=bad

I'm afraid of getting too complex than what you need, and confusing you, or telling you more than your teachers want you to know. :yikes:

Not sure if you can use this, but Canon Bard isn't necessarily so far-fetched, the notion that physiological changes (increase in heart rate, muscle tension, and crying) can occur simultaneously with sadness, in some cases.

VintagePunk said:

I'm afraid of getting too complex than what you need, and confusing you, or telling you more than your teachers want you to know. :yikes:

Not sure if you can use this, but Canon Bard isn't necessarily so far-fetched, the notion that physiological changes (increase in heart rate, muscle tension, and crying) can occur simultaneously with sadness, in some cases.

:lol: Yeah that wouldn't be good. :uhoh: :hug:

I should call one of my friends but I'm scared they're asleep!

Neurosis is used for any condition that causes distress, but does not interfere with rational thought.

Gilmore Girls, back on commercial, think of more questions and post them...

Sad_Girl said:

Dunno Haven't seen it :shrug: I want to but I've never found it to rent or buy :sigh:

I rented it here in TO a couple years ago when I was doing a LOTR boys movie weekend the weekend before my birthday (Victoria Day weekend). It's okay, but if you're a fan of Viggo you'll like it, especially the full frontal scene :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Neurosis is used for any condition that causes distress, but does not interfere with rational thought.

Gilmore Girls, back on commercial, think of more questions and post them...

Oh season finale right? forgot about that. Enjoy! :hug:

Ok after you eat your stomach releases CCK? And there's the LH and the VMH? (If I can read my handwriting) I think one tells you when you're full and one says when you're hungry...

Ok CAT scans, PET, MRI....which are still and which are moving?

psychotic disorders have to do with hallucinations and delusions...so what is being a psychopath (kills), sociopath(everything but kill), or antisocial? do those go under being psychotic or neurotic or are they just on their own?

VintagePunk said:
No idea about the stomach chemicals :huh:

Still and moving, not really sure what you mean. An MRI machine moves, is that what you mean?

Like when you get the picture back, sometimes you're watching the brain as a video and sometimes it's just a still picture... I think I should quit studying now....I'm gonna be on the wrong side of the Yerkes Dodson graph. :wink: :nerd:

Sad_Girl said:
Have you seen 'A walk on the moon'? :combust: Serious Viggo hotness :up:

No I haven't. :hmm: *checks LJ*

That weekend I watched: Ronin, Essex Boys, Gods and Monsters (which I never ended up watching more than a half hour of), The Price of Milk, The Faculty and A Perfect Murder. :hmm: Must've rented Indian Runner at some other point...

Back
Top Bottom