Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats a pretty cool name, Dis. :up:

I don't blame you for feeling a bit strange about it. But a new life is a new life, and a good thing despite any awkwardness of the situation. :heart:

viggo_mortensen_18.jpg

viggo_mortensen_162.jpg

viggo_mortensen_152.jpg

Viggo :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh Bri!! :scream: Come back! :lol:

Russty sometimes skips a day or two without it being a big deal Molly :shrug: I'm sure everything is alright

ok good...
she didnt seem to feel so well the last few days so i was concerned!

:hug:s

Just a few random things I don't get....Yerkes Dodson inverted U theory, I don't know exactly what Lawrence Kohlberg did, and like the fundamental attribution errors, actor-observer bias..... :crazy: Oh and Gestalt theories!!

no my computer just slowed way down

I'm familiar with Gestalt theory and I know some stuff about Kohlberg ... or I did .... last year when I was still taking Psych classes :shifty:

:lol: SG

for Gestalt I know the figure ground or whatever but I can't get all the things...and I keep confusing Kohlberg and Kohler...Kohler did the chimps and the aha! insight boxes bananas stuff (I hope)

Ok sorry if that makes no sense my teacher's weird ways of memorizing things and my weird ways of studying :lol:

Catching up :hug:

Sami, fundamental attribution error is the tendency to explain people's behaviours in terms of personality or trait, not taking into account the situational attributes, whereas we do the opposite with ourselves, because we're aware of the way that situations are acting upon us.

The actor-observer bias is pretty much the same thing.

Not sure what you need for Gestalt, it's a pretty complex theory. Are you talking about our tendency to perceive?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom